An Important Note to California Real Estate Agents

Haha, yeah, I've spent some time in Texas, a lot of nothing other than shopping centers and BBQs.

That's an insane deal on a house, though. I bought mine in Oregon a few years ago for $340K, 1400 sq/ft

I read this as you paid 1400 per sq foot and was thinking, "I'm not really sure you can call that a house..."

At that point it just sounds like a terrible decision lol... or the price of a square foot in the future... which is totally not where I'm from

*Tries to hide my Delorean*

We really live in a clown world, don't we? I want to know more about the people who bought that lol

They paid that for the lot. That's prime real estate within walking distance to the beach. What was on the lot was more or less irrelevant to the pricing.

In the bay area, what you are paying for is the land. Yes, the structure is a part of it, but a small part. It's the opposite in most of the rest of the country.

They paid that for the lot. That's prime real estate within walking distance to the beach. What was on the lot was more or less irrelevant to the pricing.

In the bay area, what you are paying for is the land. Yes, the structure is a part of it, but a small part. It's the opposite in most of the rest of the country.
Have you ever been to Beacon, NY?

Not a small house when they got done but still hilarious.

I get that, but even so, how much land is even there?

Back