An Important Note to California Real Estate Agents

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
To All California Real Estate Agents: Please inform your clients buying properties to first research and understand the California Property Insurance market. $700 home insurance policies are NO MORE. $7,000 are more the norm.

The current property insurance market in California has been termed the hardest market in a generation.

If you are unsure how to do this best, call up some real estate agents in Florida and ask them how they handle it.

Thank You

When we moved to Frisco, TX we were going to buy a 5k sqft house. Until the realtor mentioned it would cost about $500 a month to Air condition the home. So we bought a 3,500k sq/ft home instead.

When we moved to Frisco, TX we were going to buy a 5k sqft house. Until the realtor mentioned it would cost about $500 a month to Air condition the home. So we bought a 3,500k sq/ft home instead.

I'm curious how much a 5K sq/ft goes for in Frisco. Out here it would easily be north of a million

I remember when I bought my 1br condo in the SF Bay Area, a friend of mine bought a 4br palace in a double gated San Antonio suburb for roughly the same price.

Truth!!!!!! (TX is So cheap and So nice) The Bad part there is nothing to do but consume. (Food, shoping, etc.)

Come to Denver. 500k does not get you a starter home. Keeps you humble.

Last edited:
Truth!!!!!! (TX is So cheap and So nice) The Bad part there is nothing to do but consume. (Food, shoping, etc.) and they all think they are Ballers cause they live in mini mansions that cost 500k.

Come to Denver. 500k does not get you a starter home. Keeps you humble.

I very much enjoyed my visits to Tx. I love the people, the culture and the food. Not the heat. I do not like that heat. Everything else about it is awesome, though.

Back