Annuity Marketing

And from this newby Mark, I agree, greatly appreciated, trying to absorb everything from all....

Will be taking my Ga test next tuesday....hope to be able to talk to you after that and maybe drive up and see ya at the office.

And from this newby Mark, I agree, greatly appreciated, trying to absorb everything from all....

Will be taking my Ga test next tuesday....hope to be able to talk to you after that and maybe drive up and see ya at the office.

You will do fine on your test. Yes, come by and hang out with me. I will make some time to show you the ropes and teach you enough to be dangerous.

To go back to the original post/question I would say the advertised rate thing may catch a few peoples eyes but more likely it will scare them away and cause them to hold a negative opinion of you and your business because it is much higher than what they have seen in other places. My experience has been ads that show too high of a rate cause more damage than good.

It is better to put a more reasonable yet still attractive rate and focus on the benefits of then annuity and or the services that you provide in a concise manner.

know that we're done patting each other on the back about how great we are Will some one answer the booklet question,I've heven't had much luck with that idea myself,spent alot on postage and mailing butnever got much from it!!

Another question or phrase I ask a prospects is:

What is the number one concern people have in retirement besides their health? They usually say money and I say that's right, running out of income isn't it? Then I say how does income for life sound to you?

Then I show them an annuity with a rider that provides income for life. We put the riders on just about every annuity now as it also carries the LTC provision. We are even going to start them on the fixed annuities not just the equity indexed.

Another thing I do is put every client into one particular annuity that has a five year surrender, even if they only deposit $50.00 one time. After 5 years any additional monies receive a bonus and are completely liquid. I move money into that account set up years back. About 30 days later I pull the money and put it into another product with income for life benefits.

The client gets 2 bonuses and I get 2 commissions. :D

Back