Another AHIP thread

I’m glad they are making it tougher. Too many wanna be insurance agents that don’t understand the rules and make it tougher on the real agents.
Let’s weed them out! ;)

u guys should take over the world
seems like u got it by the tail

not

I really don't get the big stink about the training either. I am done with AHIP, UH, Aetna, and Humana and just have the Silverscript specific plan training left. I have a total of maybe 7 hours invested and might of even learned a thing or two even after being in this business for 20 years. Try being a CPA or many other professions who have way more CE than we have to deal with. Sit down, do the training, and move on with your life.

when agents boast about taking ahip in 8 minutes 32 seconds as an office party its become a joke

consolidate the training with AHIP and make it useful not a bunch of regulatory bullshit by bean counters

Why did so many vote for Trump?

duh

I really don't get the big stink about the training either. I am done with AHIP, UH, Aetna, and Humana and just have the Silverscript specific plan training left. I have a total of maybe 7 hours invested and might of even learned a thing or two even after being in this business for 20 years. Try being a CPA or many other professions who have way more CE than we have to deal with. Sit down, do the training, and move on with your life.
Exactly. That’s about what it took me for AHIP, UHC, Aetna and Humana. Have SS left which should take 30-60 minutes.

Also got licensed with M of O to write their PDP’s. Certification starts Aug. 6th.

And the AEP doesn’t even start for 2 1/2 months. Not like anyone is up against the clock on this.

Exactly. That’s about what it took me for AHIP, UHC, Aetna and Humana. Have SS left which should take 30-60 minutes.

Also got licensed with M of O to write their PDP’s. Certification starts Aug. 6th.

And the AEP doesn’t even start for 2 1/2 months. Not like anyone is up against the clock on this.

Hey Russ, do you know if MoO released any previews of their plans yet? I was on the fence

Back