Another attempt on Trump

You still don't (won't) get it: Teamster leadership at the national level gerrymandered the poll by hand selecting the 1.5% of members they would poll rather than polling the membership at large.

That 52-31 Teamsters in favor of Trump is no more true than saying Trump won the 2020 election. It just isn't so.
The Teamsters, just like everyone else who does internal polling, used a third party research firm: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Lake Research Partners

This firm happens to be popular with Democrats and Progressives. I suspect the Teamsters leadership selected them for that very reason.

You know you’re drinking the TDS Koolaid by the bucket when you won’t accept polling results from “the most consistently accurate—and consistently progressive—Democratic research firm in the country”!

He has it ass backwards. Teamster leadership at the national level is MAGA.

The members at large know the risk of another 4 years of Trump judges. They know that Trump judges have dismissed 84% of employment law cases.

You still don't (won't) get it: Teamster leadership at the national level gerrymandered the poll by hand selecting the 1.5% of members they would poll rather than polling the membership at large.

That 52-31 Teamsters in favor of Trump is no more true than saying Trump won the 2020 election. It just isn't so.
That's my point.

Teamsters don't vote as a block. The upper level being MAGA is meaningless as is that poll.

Rank and file will be voting for Harris en masse. I do not doubt that.

Back