Another attempt on Trump

The Governor isn't even trying to hide it anymore here in the People's Republic with the new censorship bill.
That's good. We need to do whatever is possible to protect all the weaklings that might happenchance upon something they disagree with. These safe-space weaklings must be protected at all costs, no matter how many lives or freedoms are destroyed in the process.

That's good. We need to do whatever is possible to protect all the weaklings that might happenchance upon something they disagree with. These safe-space weaklings must be protected at all costs, no matter how many lives or freedoms are destroyed in the process.

For the betterment of the Party.

Resistance is futile.

Season 3 Episode 10 GIF by Paramount+

There are some who even think the last election was stolen, as crazy as that sounds. Mind you, they also think the Earth is flat, the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was an inside job. They're easy to spot as they also smell like bleach and walk around with flashlights hanging out of the orifices.

I think you're missing the point, Wino. We need to throw the constitution out the window, because some people might get their little feelings hurt, or read something online that they disagree with.
Yeah, I'm too subtle sometimes. Walz was saying misinformation and hate speech weren't covered by the first amendment. I mean, when did he rewrite it? It may be repugnant (hate speech), but it's most certainly allowed within the Constitution. And then the problem of who defines what hate speech is? Is calling someone on Twitter a 'candy ass' hate speech? It will be to someone.
Actually someone called Kevin Sorbo "Jercules" on Twitter. Could he say that's hate speech because it ridicules the only character anyone remembers him for, as well as implies he's a jerk?

Both Vance and Walz are turds (hate speech). Vance is the guy who takes a dump in your lawn, then blames his dog for it. Walz is the guy who sprays it into the neighbor's driveway.

Dude, we're going to win in a landslide. We don't want Trump dead. We want him in prison. My understanding from actual factual news reports is that both shooters were former MAGA.
There's nothing showing the election is anything but a coin flip right now.

And no, there are no "factual news reports" that either shooter was "MAGA." Not even anything remotely close.

And even if there were, what would that even matter? Obviously if someone was "MAGA" and then decided to kill Trump, it wasn't anything they heard from people who love Trump that changed their mind.

If we want to blame rhetoric for violence (which we shouldn't do because it's dumb), you can't possibly blame that of anyone but people who say bad things about Trump for someone literally trying to kill him.

Back