Another MOJO Dialer Question...

G

I have seen the MOJO Dialer in this forum priced at $95/month and $150/month... So which is it? And how do I get the $95/month price? DJ

The best answer would be to talk to the sales agent at Mojo dialer company.

No, the answer is discounts. There are discounts available from folks on this forum. Obviously you are not one of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:no:No, the answer is discounts. There are folks on this forum that can offer a discounted rate for MOJO. (Obviously you are not one of them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Our standard pricing is $150 per agent per month and includes unlimited calling, unlimited training and unlimited tech support. Our tier pricing kicks in when you have multiple users on one account: for 5-9 users, it is $125 per agent per month and, with 10 or more, it is $95 per user per month.

Our standard pricing is $150 per agent per month and includes unlimited calling, unlimited training and unlimited tech support. Our tier pricing kicks in when you have multiple users on one account: for 5-9 users, it is $125 per agent per month and, with 10 or more, it is $95 per user per month.
I'm reviving this thread because I may be going to where I use mojo to call for med supps too.

I have two questions that may be something that's covered on the mojo website.

1) When I'm calling Joe and Suzy Prospect, what comes up on their caller ID?

2) I've heard that calls are recorded. How is this done, stored, and is it able to be accessed and saved as a WAV or similar file by the agent?

I've heard that the Mojo dialer (which is absolutely terrific by the way) can be had a substantial discount through a few association sources.

Rick

Last edited:
It's an extra $25 per month to record calls.

I assume it's stored on Mojo's server, otherwise to charge $25 a month and store the recordings on the subscribers computer, would be a rip off to me.

You can have whatever number you want show up on the caller ID.

It's an extra $25 per month to record calls.

I assume it's stored on Mojo's server, otherwise to charge $25 a month and store the recordings on the subscribers computer, would be a rip off to me.

You can have whatever number you want show up on the caller ID.

The caller ID will show whatever number you tell it to but it will show "caller unknown" and can't be changed. I have tried to call and have it done and it won't happen.

Back