Another MOJO Dialer Question...

I heard your dialer has a fair price also. :):)

Most definitely. I priced myself between the two that I believe most folks are using, SalesDialers.com and MojoSells.com. MojoSells is $149/month + $25/month for recording, SalesDialers (with promo/affiliate code AML) is $99/month. I'm at $149/month and $129/month if you buy the list from me. For a list of reasons I believe my dialer has quite the edge on both of them, but I also want to make this class of dialer available to as many folks as possible.

Josh said:
Most definitely. I priced myself between the two that I believe most folks are using, SalesDialers.com and MojoSells.com. MojoSells is $149/month + $25/month for recording, SalesDialers (with promo/affiliate code AML) is $99/month. I'm at $149/month and $129/month if you buy the list from me. For a list of reasons I believe my dialer has quite the edge on both of them, but I also want to make this class of dialer available to as many folks as possible.

You should give it away for free if someone has to buy your lists. You make a killing off those things. I couldn't buy formula for my baby the last time I bought a list from you...

GreenSky said:
You're cheap and technically it's not your baby.

Rick

My wife said she talked to the doctor and it is possible for a white couple to have a Chinese baby. He said it may have been in the birth canal too long. I have no reason not to believe her...

Back