Another Tip Using Facebook to Sell Insurance

I could care less about how much traffic Johnsharp or STI get simply because it is meaningless. I would want to know which one puts the most cash in their pocket from those pages.. My money is on STI. :yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I So today I want to explain why I really want you to post on your Agency Facebook page daily.

Since when are you in position to 'demand" anything?.. To tell us it might be best to do something is one thing but to say you "want" us to do as you say as if someone died and made you boss of the world is the height of arrogance. :1frown:

Last edited:
I average 3-5 households a month from FB,

I dont always post about insurance, you have to keep readers attention, and you can fo that with cute posts, usually the cute pictures of animals or something.

If you always post the same boring articles about insurance, people will unsubscripe or simply hide you.

You have to give them something to make them smile and want to read that post, wether it is a great phrase, a saying, a picture or something.

For the couple minutes a month it takes me to post, I am more than thrilled with the results I get from FB, could I get more, probally, but I am good with it right now,

its just one of many marketing events.....and FB is FREE!

I Agree with Rouse, my bet is on STI....

BTW, I just checked my insights, MUCH better than His Holiness, Mark.......

I know you're exactly right. I wrote an article on having a variety of post will make you stand out and keep you from getting blocked.

my facebook pages were not meant for likes or targeting the people who like your page....

The best use of FB is to promote your website. Google gives link juice to people that have social media feeds.

Red Blooded, what are you selling on FB where you are writing 3-4 families a month?

I see John is looking over my websites now......wonder if he can give me some incite.....

I was just looking at your SEO searches and what keywords you use to get ranked.

oh....you mean like ...

texas life insurance

texas term insurance

texas term life insurance

20 year life insurance texas

lowest term life rates

should i check yes when asked if i used any medication for life insurance

aarp life insurance quotes online

what is allstate life insurance blood and urine test checking for

term life insurance texas no exam

do life insurance companies test for pot

The best use of FB is to promote your website. Google gives link juice to people that have social media feeds.

Red Blooded, what are you selling on FB where you are writing 3-4 families a month?

ABC, I just mainly write P&C, and alittle bit of life

Latest posts

Back