Anpac

I've been with them 2 years, and it's been up and down. I'm on the AAA program and it was totally misrepresented to me by my MLGA. At this rate averaging about 10-15 units a month I'm expected to owe them about $45k if I stay through the whole program. Not a pleasant prospect. If I leave I'm not on the hook for it as long as I honor the noncompete. I'm not sure if I'm staying or not. I can possibly make more going indie again. Cashback sounds great unfortunately it's not offered in CA where I live.

I'd love to hear from any ANPACers, especially if you're on AAA. What has been you're experience with that?

I almost made 2 years, I left in Feb, the AAA program is not what I was told either, I was in the same boat as you are, I went Indy, not regretting it, I have been hit for commercial insurance for years and was unable to offer "REAL" commercial insurance, but things looks very promising, I can say, I dont regret leaving ...

I have been with them (ANPAC) for some time, not sure what the business modle is anymore when you ask people for what is the target market, or appitite, they DO NOT KNOW.
The newest is don't try to figure anything out, becasue you can not. Just quote everyone. This is not efficant to chase every car that drives by because placement. It is flying blind and it has been this way for a while.

I wish other ANPAC Insurance/ home offic PEOPLE WOULD participate on this with Annoymous names becasue I have gotten more infomration from others around the country then for "Chain of Command"

I had stated that I had left in February, I was signing about 17 units a month, while quoting about 90 units a month, which isnt a great percentage , but going independent, I am signing about 50 units a month and I sign about 65 % of all my quotes , I have lot more opportunity, with having 30 carriers to quote with vs only having just one ...

I'm thinking of leaving myself. I'm placing about 15 a month but with the increase in their HO rates my book is shrinking. At least as an indie I could have other options for them.

No,
But I talked to a guy for two hours that was with them for 3 years. The AAA is not designed right. Anpac is okay if you have another source of income, and want to do ins on the side. His biggest complaints; commisions to low, brand name weak in southeast, just like all companies you wont make money unless you selling tons of auto....
They contacted me, but I just dont want waste time... Why are you considering leaving?
Are you on the West coast or Midwest?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anpac vs. Indie no question... Anpac doesn't give enough upfront to entice me.

Last edited:
I'm in CA and there's no name recognition either. The AAA was totally misrepresented to me. We don't even have the Cashback feature here which sounds like it could be a good selling pt. I've been with them almost 3 years, averaging about 15 units per month. At this rate I'm going to owe them over $40k when AAA ends if I stay.

I left independent status and have a good opportunity to pick up where I left off, even though I'll lose some of my book that I rolled over to Anpac (luckily I stopped rolling clients over a few months ago when things started to go south).

Iagree with you you need another income getting started or at least a lot of $ for marketing since they don't spend a dime on it. You made the right choice, I regret going there but I let myself be misled by big promises.

Live and learn I guess. Luckily I can cut my losses without too much pain.

Back