Anthem/Blue Helping Hand

Looks like a nice program. If Anthem is the best PDP for them, they are going to sign up with it anyway and if Anthem is going to backdoor you then at least you get the $15 for the referral. I am contracted to sell their PDP so I won't use it.

As you know, I don't do any MA/PDP business. I don't mind making referrals to agents I know and trust to handle it for me. Nor do I mind running a drug list and giving it to my client, then having them call the 800 number (although I know some of the carriers, including Humana, will cross market my leads).

Sometimes it would be nice to pick up a small finders fee vs. $0 like I get for PCIP. I just don't know if this is worth pursuing or not, and wondered if anyone had tried this.

somarco said:
As you know, I don't do any MA/PDP business. I don't mind making referrals to agents I know and trust to handle it for me. Nor do I mind running a drug list and giving it to my client, then having them call the 800 number (although I know some of the carriers, including Humana, will cross market my leads).

Sometimes it would be nice to pick up a small finders fee vs. $0 like I get for PCIP. I just don't know if this is worth pursuing or not, and wondered if anyone had tried this.

You either get $15 for signing them up for the best plan or you get $0. Either way they will backdoor you if that is their plan. I feel like I'm
talking to a brick wall...:)

You’ve got to be kidding: “There’s no selling required by you, no time invested and no paperwork for you to complete.” Given their incredibly poor record of screwing up commissions, you’ll be investing hours on the phone collecting your measly $15bucks!!! No thanks! :nah:

Given their incredibly poor record of screwing up commissions, you’ll be investing hours on the phone collecting your measly $15bucks!!! No thanks!

You seem to be trying to make a point, but are fumbling for the right words.

Spit it out, man.

You seem to be trying to make a point, but are fumbling for the right words.

Spit it out, man.

I'll try to spit it out.... The phone call(s) that an Anthem/Blue Helping Hand Rep will have to make in order to get Anthem/Blue to pay fifteen bucks will not be worth it. Damn it!!! I failed to spit it out again.

“It’s like somebody goes to a restaurant, orders a big steak dinner, a martini and all that stuff, then just as you’re sitting down they leave and accuse you of running up the tab.”
--- B. H. Obama ." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back