Any Cheap Ideas on Car Insurance for Women Drivers?

If I remember correctly, it was an appointment position until Proposition 13 passed which limited the amount the state could charge for property taxes. So now it's still a political position, but one the voters "appoint."

I guess I'm just a poor Red Stater, but what does limiting the amount the state can raise in property tax have to do with whether a position is appointed or elected?

I've always thought Tennessee had a good way of choosing the Attorney General, the office is appointed by the State Supreme Court. Needless to say, he usually does well in front of the Court, and you don't get much grandstanding either.

Women are low risk and age is a factor. If you have a clean driving history and looking to get lower rate the best way is to first understand what are the different types of discounts available. I saw them listed them on my favorite site here Cheapest Car Insurance Rates Instantly: Insurance Plan Guide Cheapest Car Insurance Rates Instantly: Insurance Plan Guide also there is a list of discounts on the car insurance page.

In my personal experience what i have found is that all of these companies have different risk modeling and what they can do to get you lower rate is truly up to them. as long as you understand your ball park your best bet is to go and shop. Remember the variable that no one can pass through is underlying risk modeling. Each company has different profile.

Cheapinsurancelocater, nice try for spam. I would recommend Erie Insurance; however they write business only in 11 states and the District of Columbia. Apparently they don't do business in the UK. Wait a minute....let me check my map. Oh gosh, UK is where Big Ben is located across the pond. My bad!:swoon:

Back