Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

You won't be talking to anybody soon. Mini-meds are shady as it is, I don't think I am gonna just take some spammer's word on a good mini-med, esp. one with "solid" insurance benefits.

I guess you dont have very many clients whos COBRA has run out and they are uninsurable? Or a client who cant afford a traditional plan and nly needs it for 6-12 months before a supplement? There are needs for everyone.... I have 100's of clients who have enjoyed the benefits on the limited medical plans we offer and they ALL fully understand the value ( they are not for everyone)... but in that case i now have the highest contract available to sell Assurant Health access B and C so if you are currently working direct or under GA and would like to make more money selling a product you already market, send me a PM

I guess you dont have very many clients whos COBRA has run out and they are uninsurable? Or a client who cant afford a traditional plan and nly needs it for 6-12 months before a supplement? There are needs for everyone.... I have 100's of clients who have enjoyed the benefits on the limited medical plans we offer and they ALL fully understand the value ( they are not for everyone)... but in that case i now have the highest contract available to sell Assurant Health access B and C so if you are currently working direct or under GA and would like to make more money selling a product you already market, send me a PM

LOL

No one can you send you a PM until you have 20 posts.

VBA has a true GI product available now too that looks decent, and they have a good reputation in the accident only market.

Thats my new fallback for people that don't qualify for Assurant B or C.

I like this girl! She's got bigger balls than many so-called "men" I know and rolls with all the punches on this board!

You GO gurl!! :laugh:

BTW, Al3, STFU and die already.

Yes, I agree. You can criticize me anytime. Your advice is funny though...darlin ....since you couldn't make it warm, let alone hot enough for me to get out... but good luck with that. :yes:

All I can say is, don't do the team up on people thing, just to make your self feel better....you are forgiven~....nor did I use grammar to present a product, I don't care about selling.
We are here in this INSURANCE FORUM. I was under the impression we were all agents here, I didn't know I had to be so careful. BUT NOW I DO! You can go watch videos now~
you are not much different than many others here, so I forgive you.:cool:
Peace. Get on with something that really matters.

Last edited:
Back