Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

YES...here's a decent "legitimate" guranteed acceptance for the declined~

This Short Term Medical has rich benefits, simple underwriting, affordable rates, easy to use web access and generous commissions!

"Guaranteed Acceptance" and, "simple underwriting".

This is kind of like the Scooter Store commercial on tv. "if we pre qualify you with Medicare for a scooter and Medicare then decines your scooter, we will then give you a free scooter"

I don't need to visit that sillyass myspace for confirmation. But now you've surely helped with her attention neediness.

I don't need to visit that sillyass myspace for

Touche my freaks~
I'm not like others, I love LIFE! I love people, and I care about those whom you do not. Do me and all of the forum members a big big FAVOR.... go chat about it. It's not impt. But you're as informed as a stump.

You've got to get something else in your mind than negativity my friend (if that's possible):nah:.. feeding off attention is not your forte~;)

Her MySpace page would probably confirm that. Note: NSFW!
Watch it now....steppin it up are ya?
...don't bring me into any negative dirivative you come up with. I'm not your friend, nor do I intend to hate just because I assume....

I have nothing negative to say about anyone, even those like you.

*I was telling you to go chat basically, and leave this forum to the people who are here to LEARN about and Discuss Insurance.

I think you are kind of making a mockery of yourself and your company. This is not the place to come and spam or get into pissing matches. This is not a political forum or speak your mind kind of place. By trying to convince one agent into looking at hii you probably lost many more who have read this thread.

One thing I learned over the last few years, people love their forums. You would be surprised how much I learned by visiting forums, they are kind of an intimate place where un spoken and un written rules are followed.

You are clearly all over the place, a small intro followed by a subtle suggestion of HII would have been proper.

I think you are kind of making a mockery of yourself and your company. This is not the place to come and spam or get into pissing matches. This is not a political forum or speak your mind kind of place. By trying to convince one agent into looking at hii you probably lost many more who have read this thread.

One thing I learned over the last few years, people love their forums. You would be surprised how much I learned by visiting forums, they are kind of an intimate place where un spoken and un written rules are followed.

You are clearly all over the place, a small intro followed by a subtle suggestion of HII would have been proper.

Duly noted. You'r response was appropriate, candid and to the point. NOW if everyone would use this eticate the FORUM would be much kinder. Most of my responses are not to have a PISSING CONTEST...btw...but to give my perspective on the rude responses to my initial writings. I feel a gang of freaks going out of their way to read and critique anything I write. (on the 1st day) lol... I wasn't trying to SELL Hii...to an agent....LOL~ sheesh...
IF you are here as an agent, you know that GI and STM plans are different~but that the STM plans offered are NOT guaranteed, but limited help to those who have been DECLINED elsewhere.
I subscribed to the Thread because I read the thing~ Sheeshenheimer this is a weird forum. (All over the place is not an accurate description in my opinion, but you have yours, and it's noted) Thanks for clueing me in~ A kind person is hard to find here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Duly noted. You'r response was appropriate, candid and to the point. NOW if everyone would use this eticate the FORUM would be much kinder. Most of my responses are not to have a PISSING CONTEST...btw...but to give my perspective on the rude responses to my initial writings. I feel a gang of freaks going out of their way to read and critique anything I write. (on the 1st day) lol... I wasn't trying to SELL Hii...to an agent....LOL~ sheesh...
IF you are here as an agent, you know that GI and STM plans are different~but that the STM plans offered are NOT guaranteed, but limited help to those who have been DECLINED elsewhere.
I subscribed to the Thread because I read the thing~ Sheeshenheimer this is a weird forum. (All over the place is not an accurate description in my opinion, but you have yours, and it's noted) Thanks for clueing me in~ A kind person is hard to find here.
( I don't make a mockery of anyone, nor do I represent A Company, but...several) It's just a forum, let me redeem myself...lol

Last edited:
FWIW, most agents here don't push GI or STM plans due to the inherent potential problems for all when the products are bought. Like most others here, I have one GI product and a few STM plans.

I never push the GI product.

STM has its' place, but I only offer it in rare situations.

Back