Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

FWIW, most agents here don't push GI or STM plans due to the inherent potential problems for all when the products are bought. Like most others here, I have one GI product and a few STM plans.

I never push the GI product.

STM has its' place, but I only offer it in rare situations.
I wasn't pushing in any way...a nor was I pushing hii, I felt I was discussing options for the title of the thread....trust me, I have one GI product and a few STM plans as well. It's just odd for me to be spoken to in such an assumptive way by older members who know they're just trying to push peoples buttons?....I dunno.,..to me it was rude and out of order to assume I wasn't who I say I am. My integrety is all I have, it distinguishes me. I won't sacrifice it.
All is totally what it is.:yes: and thanks for taking the time to talk to me in a normal manner..It's more than refreshing~!

I wasn't pushing in any way...a nor was I pushing hii, I felt I was discussing options for the title of the thread....trust me, I have one GI product and a few STM plans as well. It's just odd for me to be spoken to in such an assumptive way by older members who know they're just trying to push peoples buttons?....I dunno.,..to me it was rude and out of order to assume I wasn't who I say I am. My integrety is all I have, it distinguishes me. I won't sacrifice it.
All is totally what it is.:yes: and thanks for taking the time to talk to me in a normal manner..It's more than refreshing~!

This woman kinda reminds me of Rob Liano (not necessarily an insult), anyone else concur?

Huh? What does eticate mean? Please enlighten me.
means I didn't use spellcheck...lol (doubt very much that you could be enlightened by me) ...I see it in your post...you didn't need to say "please enlighten me"....you could've just wrote nothing.

....but here's an idea~....why not just let the water flowwwww under that bridge...and let it go~? I've seen other posts and they are all pretty normal, but this seems like nit-picking to me. If you don't like what I have to say, that's ok, you don't have to, and no one needs to be offensive~just be candid, since I stepped into this thread at this forum, I've been approached as if I was a liar...and a fraud...and an ***....:skeptical:(i loved this face...lol)

but see, I'm not, and it's not my job to prove who I am to anyone... I have no preconcieved ideas nor am I conjuring up some plan.

I'd like to just be myself, and say what I feel, and if someone doesn't like it, that's fine, but don't be rude, and incinuate I'm some spammer, or that I'm unable to spell eticate, cuz I am! lol.... I wish those who haven't yet... could just make a statement that has substance and is factual....in a kind way. Without incinuating the worst from me~(spell check me when you're ready)

Write about anything else just, not what I sell, or who I'm appointed with...my stupid avitar pic, or that you can't find me in the data book you look at to see if I'm licensed~ Please, let it go....that isn't important to anyone.
I'm really sorry you are so wound up about my spelling. I'm trying to figure it all out, and it's awfully weird how brutal ya'll have been...is there any way, any of you would be even willing to accept me in this forum? It seems you've made your assumptions, and the jury is in.

So, please don't write me about my spelling, just talk to me or don't.:yes:

Jane, don't let them chase you away. You have as much right to be here as anyone else.

There is no reason you have to "out" yourself when 98% of everyone else here post behind a cloak.

You need to remember that there are very, very, very few (as in zero) women on this board (that I know of.) The vast majority of the agents here are right-wing, arch-conservatives who believe that women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. This industry has been overwhelming male and the guys here resent a woman trying to be their equal (when in truth she is probably more than equal!)

Do not try to reason with people here. The majority of guys here never finished junior college and many never even got through high school. Reasoning with these guys is like trying to reason with a six year old.

Many here are very knowledgeable about insurance PRODUCTS, and most would do well as general agents... so when it comes to that part of your education, much can be gained here. However, most of the guys here don't have the education nor the sophistication to SELL insurance except to the Gomer Pyles and the Beverley Hillbillies of the world, so when it comes to selling, this is probably not the venue you want to look to for a lot of erudite expertise in sales and marketing.

The most important thing to understand is that there are a number of very vocal people here (you've already had a pissing contest with Moon) who are not here to teach, they are here to preach. They are not here to school, they are here to rule.

Post what you want and don't take any crap. As a woman you are going to be tested... but you've probably been there before so I'm sure you will do just fine.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

Agentjane, both poor spelling and bad grammar are a reflection of a unprofessional person. IMO it is important to try to be professional. We all make mistakes and especially typographical errors and I do point them out most of the time when I see them. I am not picking on you. Don't get your panties in a wad! I am sorry that you have taken umbrage to my pointing out your errors. The others I've corrected have taken it in stride and some have even pointed out my errors such as the typo in the thread title. It is meant as constructive criticism. My advice to you, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!:mad:

BTW you still have not explained the meaning of eticate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark, I agree. Liano with panties.

Yes, I agree, but with a bad disposition and no sense of humor!

Last edited:
What you are doing Jane, is the equivalent of going to ronpaulforums.com and spamming for John McCain.

That is grounds for a serious internet background check and bashing into the ground.

Agentjane, both poor spelling and bad grammar are a reflection of a unprofessional person. IMO it is important to try to be professional. We all make mistakes and especially typographical errors and I do point them out most of the time when I see them. I am not picking on you. Don't get your panties in a wad! I am sorry that you have taken umbrage to my pointing out your errors. The others I've corrected have taken it in stride and some have even pointed out my errors such as the typo in the thread title. It is meant as constructive criticism. My advice to you, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!:mad:

BTW you still have not explained the meaning of eticate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, I agree, but with a bad disposition and no sense of humor!
Yes, I agree. You can criticize me anytime. Your advice is funny though...darlin ....since you couldn't make it warm, let alone hot enough for me to get out... but good luck with that. :yes:

All I can say is, don't do the team up on people thing, just to make your self feel better....you are forgiven~....nor did I use grammar to present a product, I don't care about selling.
We are here in this INSURANCE FORUM. I was under the impression we were all agents here, I didn't know I had to be so careful. BUT NOW I DO! You can go watch videos now~
you are not much different than many others here, so I forgive you.:cool:
Peace. Get on with something that really matters.

Back