Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

What about General Agent Center?
GAC Quote

They seem to have stuff you are looking for. Not sure if they are "legitimate" that seems to depend on your definition.

If you are tired of dealing with Mini meds that have terrible benefits and are CHEAP.. send me a PM and I will introduce you to a fairly new Mini med product that will offer your clients a doctor copay not a reimbursement and extremely solid insurance benefits. The price for an individual ranges from 129 to 309/mo

talk to you soon

If I recall correctly, about two years ago John P posted was invited to the home office of a start up limited benefit medical insurance company. I believe the company was located in Florida and in his opinion looked as though it may be a viable product. I never heard any more about it and although I agree that a mini-med is a kamikaze solution to the health care problem (until Obamacare kicks in), there are occassions when it may be the last resort in states without a high-risk pool such as PA.

Do you recall that, John, or any other forum members?
I use Health Insurance Innovations as well! I've known these people for nearly 20 years, I worked with the founder's father back in the day!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What about General Agent Center?
GAC Quote

They seem to have stuff you are looking for. Not sure if they are "legitimate" that seems to depend on your definition.
They are good too! check with Eric there.

Last edited:
Many believe mini-meds will be classified as subject to Obamacare, i.e., no limits allowed, which will make them not mini- but major meds.

Many believe mini-meds will be classified as subject to Obamacare, i.e., no limits allowed, which will make them not mini- but major meds.

That's an interesting take.

I thought they would be supplemental plans (like AFLAC) and exempt.

Is this your opinion or has Sebelius told you something she hasn't shared with the rest of the world? Of course we all know she is making up the rules as she goes, so . . .

Theresa @ HII is awesome! YES HII just came out with a guaranteed acceptance w/ copays and choice of coins...deducts. w/2Million in coverage~ They are here in Tampa...and you can go to HIIquote.com to get info.

(First post here...just found this forum) :)

ciao for now ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah, VBA I just finished speaking with them, and they have some pretty good options.
lol...that was some rare information,,,,boxers or briefs?

Last edited:
Theresa @ HII is awesome! YES HII just came out with a guaranteed acceptance w/ copays and choice of coins...deducts. w/2Million in coverage~ They are here in Tampa...and you can go to HIIquote.com to get info.

(First post here...just found this forum) :)

Jane, are you really an agent? I don't find ANY Jane Bowen in Florida that has a resident or non-resident insurance producer's license.

You're not just here to spam/shill, are you?

Back