Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

If that really is your picture on your avatar, Jane, I don't give a damn whether or not you have a license----you can sell me anything at anytime! Whoopie!!!! I'll buy it!;)

If that really is your picture on your avatar, Jane, I don't give a damn whether or not you have a license----you can sell me anything at anytime! Whoopie!!!! I'll buy it!;)

dork...yeah it's me at a "glamour shot" place. ...lol...my friend won some free sittings and gave me one...after having my daughter 5yrs ago...I had it taken for fun, and it turned out pretty good.
~ I've cut my hair...and am 41 now....and don't really care about the outside of people...it's who they are that matters....right?:yes:

As I understand it the coinsurance type mini meds will not be able to renew as is under the new health care reform.

indemnity-based med plans will be able to stay in place.

I would not waste your time with any co insurance min med plans because as of Sept. 23rd 2010 these plans will be subject to the reform rules.

My computer must also be broken. No one licensed in FL under Bowen, Jane - even using a hyphenated last name it would still appear. I'll have to get my computer checked.

It pulls up all hyphenated names under Bowen:

BOWEN-BARBOUR, DANA MICHELLE MURFREESBORO,TENNESSEE
BOWEN-NORRIS, RUTH M TALLAHASSEE,FLORIDA
BOWEN-WILKERSON, RACHEL JADE INDIALANTIC,FLORIDA

You're probably not using my whole name correctly.You're just gonna have to wonder. Always nice to know you're lookin out though, again... it's very refreshing. Let's discuss something else.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I understand it the coinsurance type mini meds will not be able to renew as is under the new health care reform.

indemnity-based med plans will be able to stay in place.

I would not waste your time with any co insurance min med plans because as of Sept. 23rd 2010 these plans will be subject to the reform rules.

ahhh...but under the "grandfather clause" it may be renewable.

Last edited:
"If you like the plan you have now, you can keep it."

Right . . .

Correctamundo...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YES...here's a decent "legitimate" guranteed acceptance for the declined~

This Short Term Medical has rich benefits, simple underwriting, affordable rates, easy to use web access and generous commissions! :yes:

We dare you to compare us with our competition!

Look at these outstanding features:
  • $2,000,000 Maximum Per Insured
  • Choice of Coverage Periods: Single Payment 30 to 180 days, or Monthly Payment up to 6 or 12 months
  • $50 Co-Pay for Doctors Office or Urgent Care Visits
  • Choice of deductibles from $250 to $10,000
  • Choice of Coinsurance 80/20 or 50/50 up to $5,000 or $10,000
  • $25,000 Foreign Travel Medical Care Coverage
  • Child only coverage availble
  • Freedom to Choose any Doctor or Hospital; or access Beechstreet PPO Network for reprising discounts
  • Rx-4 Tier Discount Drug Card Included!
  • Optional Extra Care Package (Dental Network, CallMD, Medical Supplies, 24 Nurse, X-Ray or Lab Discounts)
  • No Social Security # or U.S. Citizenship required
  • Approved in 32 states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, LA, ME, MI, MO, MS, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY ( New approvals daily!)
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Go to [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]www.hiiquote.com[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]to quote Med Plus STM [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial', 'sans-serif'][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Call 1-877-376-5831 or email us at [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][email protected][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Back