Any Feedback on Salesgenie Leads

Overpriced and no more accurate than the vendor I use for lists.

I have a guy I pay for my lists and I never pay more than $5 per list of 1,000.

Really, sorted by SIC, credit scored and no more than $5/1000 names ? Or did you mean $5/100 ?

Thinking of using their program for a commercial P & C producer in my office. Anyone have Pros or Cons to offer ?

I used sales genie for several years cold calling all types of businesses for health insurance. I liked the fact that you could run new businesses in certain zips or counties and hammer them out. I was paying roughly 250 per month for unlimited use and shared the cost with another agent. I def made money using sales geine. My wife actually sold a 50 person group case with Sales Genie. As of right now we dont have any need to cold call so we cancelled the contract.

One thing I did notice.. in the beginning the info was much more accurate. Having a cutoff/decision maker to contact is crucial with cold calling. If you call up and say.. Hi I like to speak with the owner VS Hi Is Mike there?

Best wishes

I got a guy, it's a SEO guy that I teach sales to. I don't know how he gets it, that's just what I pay him. He offered it to me, so now I just buy a few lists a month for salesguys to call.

So you're not going to share? Is he just pulling the data out of salesgenie and selling that or is he an actual list broker?

Back