Any one sell surebridge hospital indemnity?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Isn’t this uhc ? Supposedly it’s Gi from 0-89 ? Anyone contracted with them ?

Yes. They're fine. The GI option is limited in terms of max benefit amounts. Not a big fan of their tech but the product itself is fine.

Walter

Yes. They're fine. The GI option is limited in terms of max benefit amounts. Not a big fan of their tech but the product itself is fine.

Walter
What’s there street comp ? First yr and renewals ? Is it worth picking up ? What fmo has them?

They are changing everything name website etc to UHone in Jan...they have excellent comp they're guaranteed issue to 89 for a selected amount on each rider you can't get an unlimited plan at 89. We have quite a few agents selling that product off the top of my head I cannot exactly remember what the comp but it is worth getting contracted for

Last edited:
One of my agents does Almost got it again myself. I used to have it never used it much back then she likes the dental piece of surebridge, the carington dental ppo piece,

The HI part is very Similar to GTL, not sure why youd need it. About the same comp. Cant remember and probably shouldn't post bc I can't remember but I think one reason I wanted it was bc the ages for GI might have been slightly higher

She says they pay claims timely as well. But so far so does GTL imo.

One of my agents does Almost got it again myself. I used to have it never used it much back then she likes the dental piece of surebridge, the carington dental ppo piece,

The HI part is very Similar to GTL, not sure why youd need it. About the same comp. Cant remember and probably shouldn't post bc I can't remember but I think one reason I wanted it was bc the ages for GI might have been slightly higher

She says they pay claims timely as well. But so far so does GTL imo.
Because there Gi 0-89 supposedly . Nobody else is go under age 60 . I run into ssdi people 50-59 I could write

Because there Gi 0-89 supposedly . Nobody else is go under age 60 . I run into ssdi people 50-59 I could write
lol yes that's why i looked at it. Never did it though....maybe another day when I'm full of time. Lately no time. and it's not bc I'm writing plans all day...just a bunch of dumb stuff at the moment. Another one I want to do again is Assurity CI. It's a no brainer for U65 fun and used to give 10% renewals. not sure if thats the case now.

I'd much rather be writing a bunch of T65, but lately LIFE is in the way....the mundane. boring. Monotonous crap you know....

I need a strawberry kush muffin. peace out

Back