Any one sell surebridge hospital indemnity?

LBL 18-85...64-68 GI.

UNL GI 64-85.
What’s street comp first yr and renewals on lbl and unl hospital ? How do they compare on pricing and benefits with GTL? I have lbl fe contract. I never recall seeing a hospital plan

Manhattan just introduced a HI plan today. 18-89 with GI ages 64 1/2 - 70. SI other ages. 10,000 lump sum for one day in the hospital age 50 $27 per month in TN.
I saw that . I saw the hi 18-89 . Got a solicitation. Pays 60% first yr . What are renewals ? I saw the lump sum . 30% comp . Wonder how detailed the underwriting is on lump sum ? That would seem like awesome one to pair with Aca

Last edited:
What’s street comp first yr and renewals on lbl and unl hospital ? How do they compare on pricing and benefits with GTL? I have lbl fe contract. I never recall seeing a hospital plan
I told you all of this a few months ago. It's a separate contract. Mine came with American Benefit Life Med Supp contract. Any Integrity FMO should have it.

GTL has a little higher comp. LBL has better benefits. With the volume you write, you can probably ask for more.

I saw that . I saw the hi 18-89 . Got a solicitation. Pays 60% first yr . What are renewals ? I saw the lump sum . 30% comp . Wonder how detailed the underwriting is on lump sum ? That would seem like awesome one to pair with Aca
Haven't seen the comp yet but Lou Barber can do better than what most are offering as "street" if you can show you are a producer. 800 752 3419 Tell Mallory Louis Rouse told you to call.

Last edited:
You can also add a child rider so effectively it is 0 to 89. One other thing that should be mentioned is the ease of doing their eapp. You simply type in the insured's mother's maiden name. No phone calls, emails or text messages.

it's been to late to reply on this post.

but friends, i own this two domain names (CheapInsurance.biz & CheapInsurance.cc) they got me +1400 visitors everyday because the keyword "Cheap + insurance" has more than 1Million monthly search on google

View attachment 14515

if there's anyone interested on this domain names send me a message

thanks
:laugh: Will you sell it for fiddy cents?

Back