Any Tips on B-leads of Mortgage Protection

Here's a bit of added motivation to work those leads... I was near the address of a B lead last Wednesday and decided to door-knock it while I had time to kill. I took the lead, walked up to the door and when the 83-year-old homeowner answered (along with his wife), I introduced myself and told him the same as above: I didn't have a record of anyone helping them with the protection they asked about, and were they still interested?
I was invited inside, they told me no one ever contacted them and they were interested in just a small FE-type coverage to augment their existing policies. When I showed him prices... He decided to do over $250/mo for himself and a little over $100/mo for his wife.

The two policies were worth over $4k annual premium and I hit a huge bonus level with my IMO on the last day of the month, thanks to one door-knock. :)

Get knockin'!

Good old door knocking. At least you know right then and there where they stand and you can place a business card in their hand and if they like you they might even call you back. But they want have to call you back because you are gonna take care of them today!

Back