Any VA's with ETF Buckets?

Transamerica does, with Vanguard. However, they make money on it with an expense ratio around 70 bps so it may not be what you were hoping for....

I doubt it. Remember the licensing required to sell Variable Annuities is only a Series 6/63. ETFs are a Series 7/65 requirement.

Product manufacturers should be manufacturing products that their representatives can sell.

In addition, the benefit of ETFs are that they are sold directly on the exchange in 'real time', versus "end of day trading" for mutual fund sub accounts. The benefits of ETFs would be lost within a variable annuity.

There might be an RIA-only VA alternative that I haven't heard about that might fit what you're looking for.

I also seemed to remember that Genworth Asset Management (now rebranded back to AssetMark) was offering a lifetime income rider on their asset management program. I just can't find any information on it anymore.

No, you can definitely do ETFs with a series 6-- IF AND ONLY IF the trading is done by a money manager (in a VA or whatever) and not by you. So, as I said, the answer is YES TRANS VA.

I think the benefit would be 'less style drift' with ETFs compared with mutual funds. Even if the expenses were the same, that would be the benefit (I would think).

The company I work for does, though I know little about it being that I'm new. I work for modern woodmen of America.

I remember my manager explaining out variable annuity and the eft on it.

Back