Anybody Have Experience with The Mega Life & Health Insurance Co.

superfly33

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just had a prospect, 58y/o female, signed up with them because she had type 2 diabetes and high cholestrol. I verified with multiple underwriters from different companies that her case is a decline except for Blue Shield. BS says a possible tier 5 or decline depending on records so we're looking at a high premium no matter what.

The prospect signed up with The Mega Life & Health Co. earlier today because the agent promised her the world. I've read their materials (megainsurance.com) and it seems like a castrophic plan and not a major medical plan. Any thoughts on their products?

Re: Anybody Have Experience with The Mega Life & Health Insurance

hahahahahaha.....the mega advance rules......

First, what state does the prospect live in?
Second, only after I had exhausted all my other carriers would I let someone apply to Mega.
Having Mega is almost like having no coverage.
If the woman had a major claim with Mega, IF they paid, she would be lucky at best to get 20% to 30% of her bills paid.

..... that her case is a decline except for Blue Shield. BS says a possible tier 5 or decline depending on records so we're looking at a high premium no matter what.

I'm a producer with BS of Ca. You would have a snowballs chance in hell of getting this woman approved by Blue Shield of Ca.

Back