Anybody have held commissions on UHC February commish statement?

Special Agent

Super Genius
never seen this before but i have 4 held commissions because of cases i wrote years ago and lost track of who moved to a different state that i was not licensed in.These were re enrolled by UHC telesales over 3 years ago.The good news is that PHD said if i get non resident in these state by end of march i will get renewals going forward the bad news for me is that one of them moved to Taxachusetts and they want 225.00 for non resident license another one is NY which i am pretty sure is high too.

never seen this before but i have 4 held commissions because of cases i wrote years ago and lost track of who moved to a different state that i was not licensed in.These were re enrolled by UHC telesales over 3 years ago.The good news is that PHD said if i get non resident in these state by end of march i will get renewals going forward the bad news for me is that one of them moved to Taxachusetts and they want 225.00 for non resident license another one is NY which i am pretty sure is high too.
ok the reason you have a shot to keep the commission is they were reenrolled by internal uhc reps . How did you know uhc held the commissions the last 3 yrs ?

PHD told me they were enrolled by telesales in 2020 and looked at my past commission statements.

Here is the strange thing is 2 of the 4 held commissions were for husband and wife who were enrolled by telesales in july 2023 for 8/1/23 effective date in Delaware.When i found out about this i got licensed in Delaware in july 2023 but PHD said because i wasn't licensed at time of application i will not get paid for these.In the past i have got licensed after i saw a member was enroll by telesales in another state and never had an issue.

These are notes in my commission statement.The first two listed below i will get renewals if i get licensed by end of the month and the next 2 i will not be paid on because i wasn't licensed at time of application( even though i am licensed in that state now)

Hold Reason
Agent not licensed as of Renewal Date, Agent not appointed as of Renewal Date
Agent not licensed as of Renewal Date, Agent not appointed as of Renewal Date
Agent not licensed as of App Sign Date, Agent not appointed as of App Sign Date
Agent not licensed as of App Sign Date, Agent not appointed as of App Sign Date

Back