Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I signed up with these guys Friday but I’m still doing some “scoping” also. I got relicensed in January and am trying to reenter insurance after an 8 year hiatus. It’s been frustrating because I’m amazed in 8 years how little has changed in the business. Still everybody wants you to drive 400 miles a day, spend a fortune on leads, no one wants to spend time training and they still want you to pimp your family and friends. At least these folks seem to have a different approach. I’m hoping this turns out to be a worthwhile venture, especially after completely wasting almost 3 months and a lot of money with another group who goes by a well known 3 letters. Will not name them, but I’m sure everyone knows. Brand new here but at least I can say the initial training looks good, the commissions seem reasonable based on what I’ve seen and been offered and a very nice young man helped with all my contracting this morning and seemed very professional. Too new to report much more than that but I’ll try to watch the thread and share my results as well.

Well said. It's ok to say NAA. I was a victim too :no:

----------

Verdict:

Good News: They are real, I was able to get contracted, and got a business email address and got the leads.

Bad News: The free leads they give you are bogus. 96% of the are bad phone numbers, I came across 2 people that requested internet quote 6 months ago and have already gotten insurance.

My take: It't still to early. I'm still scoping. I noticed that they were a little unorganized on who will provide the leads.

I also know they're real, as I got contracted as well and I actually found all of that to go very smoothly. How long have you had the leads? How many did they send? What did they send? You mentioned a couple of times that they seemed unorganized. I haven't experienced any of that. Who sent you the leads? I guess I'm asking how that part was unorganized. Are they responsive to you... helpful?

New agent here. Fairly new, overall. I got my first leads Monday. Wrote my first 2 today. Husband and wife both with Foresters $80 per month and $35 per month (wife). Both nonmed. Came from the mail leads.

New agent here. Fairly new, overall. I got my first leads Monday. Wrote my first 2 today. Husband and wife both with Foresters $80 per month and $35 per month (wife). Both nonmed. Came from the mail leads.

What about the internet leads? Are you having any luck with those?

Well I do agree there are a good amount of bad phones. But they're internet leads. They did tell me that would happen. I am having a little luck sending emails to them. I actually had a couple people respond to me and I'm supposed to be able to follow up with them. I will say that the template they gave me for that does work. I do want to pay these 2 cases quick and buy some A's.

Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!:biggrin:

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.

They give you a mixture of internet leads and mail leads. The one I wrote was from the mail leads. They internet leads I thought were a waist of time.

I didn't have much luck on many of the phones on the internet leads, but I am by sending the e-mails. People are replying to me. I haven't closed one yet, but I have a couple good prospects.

Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!:biggrin:

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.

Where is this template? I didn't see that anywhere. Did the Lifetel guys give that to you?

Wrote 1!:biggrin: BAMM! Internet Lead $212 a month with North American term. Mild diabetes so he needs an exam. He'll qualify though.

Yes, I got the e-mail template from Elly.

Just curious what the latest stats are for this company. Is anyone selling the average 10+ apps a week? I'm thinking about jumping aboard this train to try it out.

Back