Anyone Ever Hear of Federal Finacial Group in Utah

I met with them here in Atlanta, paid the fee, etc. I asked for a refund after the first meeting and they said no, so I went to a second meeting because I was invested- it's pretty much described as above. Lots of fluff, the leads arent as much or as good as they claim, their only product is Aviva's EIUL and they pitch it as a retirement vehicle ignoring the death benefit. I wanted out as soon as I got there because I saw through the pitch and wasnt comfortable selling that load of BS to people I would ever see again...I wouldnt have been there in the first place if a friend hadnt told me to go there. I didnt realize how gullible he was.

The people I met werent crooks, and there were people there making money, but the pitch to new hires and the one to their clients was misleading at best and most of the people there didnt know what they didnt know.

Anyway, I dont know the background on the outfit, when I went to check them out I couldnt find much on them (which was red flag #876) even though they claimed to be the biggest, best thing around. I'd say what's posted above is almost surely accurate, though.

Gotta get your feet wet somehow, but there are better ways to do this gig IMHO.

I met with them here in Atlanta, paid the fee, etc. I asked for a refund after the first meeting and they said no, so I went to a second meeting because I was invested- it's pretty much described as above. Lots of fluff, the leads arent as much or as good as they claim, their only product is Aviva's EIUL and they pitch it as a retirement vehicle ignoring the death benefit. I wanted out as soon as I got there because I saw through the pitch and wasnt comfortable selling that load of BS to people I would ever see again...I wouldnt have been there in the first place if a friend hadnt told me to go there. I didnt realize how gullible he was.

The people I met werent crooks, and there were people there making money, but the pitch to new hires and the one to their clients was misleading at best and most of the people there didnt know what they didnt know.

Anyway, I dont know the background on the outfit, when I went to check them out I couldnt find much on them (which was red flag #876) even though they claimed to be the biggest, best thing around. I'd say what's posted above is almost surely accurate, though.

Gotta get your feet wet somehow, but there are better ways to do this gig IMHO.

I did the same thing. Iwas told they had many different products. They really only sell one however. They also get in by handing a free trip where everyone wins. This is not the type of lead I want.
Oh yea, they do not tell you everything in the meetings. When you ask they are vague and lie. The Manger was a good guy, but did not know much. Only what he drank from the company.

I'm and independent broker in Northern California. I affiliated with Federal Financial Group about 2 years ago. I am quite happy with them. They deliver what they promise and they handle business with honesty and integrity. I can't ask for much more than that.

I'm and independent broker in Northern California. I affiliated with Federal Financial Group about 2 years ago. I am quite happy with them. They deliver what they promise and they handle business with honesty and integrity. I can't ask for much more than that.

You sir are a 1st post spamming liar. Run from federal financial. Crooked thieves.

You had better lawyer up dude. . . . . . . you will need it. Some biz owner you ripped will eventually wize up and come after you. And believe me, Rickie will not sell one of his Shelbys to cover you.:1eek:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You sir are a 1st post spamming liar. Run from federal financial. Crooked thieves.

Either that . . . . . or is someone really stupid.

Last edited:

Bill-

I see you have only been with them (Aviva contracted as of May 4, 2011) for a couple of months...can you provide some insight as to how you are doing financially with them.

Feel free to contact me privately with a response.

Thanks!

Im looking to work for them ... how much is the start up ?
If you can afford commision only it may be the job for me

I'm currently a Federal Financial Group Representative. I have no complaints against the company. If a client or prospect does have anything negative to say concerning FFG it is probably related to the telemarketing side of the business. The telemarketing organization employed by FFG apparently can be quite aggressive. They are probably on a commission schedule based upon how many appointments they set. I have had some comments from clients stating that they did not understand what the telemarketer was saying, so I think some of these people are located in other countries. Insofar as the scratch card prize we give out for setting a 1st Presentation appointment is concerned -- it is NOT a SCAM! It is real! At the end of every 1st appointment the client gets a scratch card. Can you win a Ford Explorer - Yes. Can you win a large screen TV - Yes. Can you win $2500 in cash - Yes. Most people win the Florida/Bahama Cruise Package. On the scratch card it is ranked at 3rd place, above the TV, so it probably is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 to $2000. There are some costs associated with trip. The first is that you must get yourself to Florida. The second is that you must pay a port tax that the ship charges you. The third is that you must pay a small room tax in the Bahamas. The total cost to you is probably under $500 for a trip that costs, lets say around $1500. We then will give you two documents that you fill out and send in to the appropriate authorities to register for the trip. You have a year to take the trip. You must register 45 days in advance. You can transfer the trip to anyone without any cost to you. So it is real. We do give out the scratch cards. Most people win the trip. I'm sure it a time-share, but it is a real trip. Currently FFG has only 15 complaints with the BBB. Most of these are advertising, meaning telemarketer related. It's very hard to get leads. Because of the Do Not Call List, the company calls businesses. I tried before joining FFG to get my own leads without buying them. I compiled a list of 200 prospects and only 4 were not on the Do Not Call List. You can run a business that way. That's why telemarketers are used.

I used to be a licensed agent with Tom Tervort, Rick Dixon and Brice Peterson and gang back in 2000 (when it was World Marketing Alliance) and have first hand experience with all of them. I left the "business" because I got tired of all the games people play on each other (and unfulfilled promises). In my own opinion, the agents don't care if a policy is suitable for the client and even though there aren't formal complaints on file, many clients are too ignorant of how the business (or their policy) works and what they should expect from their agent. So, most don't complain but either cancel their policies or make minimum payments on them and end up with a policy that really doesn't do what they were told it could do. So, they waste lots of money. Managers promise many things when you get recruited and they make money when the recruits buy a policy and get their friends and family to buy them (in an effort to "help" the recruit. It's a genius marketing strategy (but so is religion if you get my drift). There's ALOT of pressure to conform and keep your mouth shut when it comes to complaints. I wasn't willing to sell my soul in exchange for the lifestyle they lead. If that's success, I don't want any of it. BEWARE.

Back