Anyone Ever Hear of Federal Finacial Group in Utah

Shame on you for posting all those lies. FFG IS A SCAM. I hope this thread exposes SOME of their thievery and tomfoolery.

To all that are reading and inquiring about FFG. FFG is a broker, it seems to me some of you don't know what that means. Clients will never write checks to FFG or be charged a fee for FFG services. They act as a middle man to highly regulated, well know insurance companies(Aviva,Allianz,Banner Life, TransAmerica) and banks and lending institutions(US bank, ING) as well as supporting financial coaching programs (Money Mastery) These are all A to A+ superior rated companies with hundreds of billions in assets and long standing track records. You can call ANY executive at any of this large institutions, and they will tell you that FFG is a repretable, honest company that puts the needs of their CLIENTS first and foremost. They are not and have never been a mulit level marketing company nor have they ever taken advatage of their client or agents. I have done a lot of FACT checking (which alot of you seems haven't done) and FFG is in good standing with all the companies it represents, the BBB, LIMRA and all the state departments of Insurances it does business in. I have also research the CEO Rick Dixon and have found no complaints against him with any of his practices or ethics. For those of you who are hating on Rick and FFG, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You are putting false information out there that in the long run only hurts the American public as both Rick and FFG's mission is to save the saving habits of Americans. You obviously have had one of two things happen to you. Either 1. You couldn't make it as a successful FFG agent and you are bitter and jealous of their success. or 2. you are selling competitive products and are losing business to FFG. Either way GROW UP. You have no idea what you are talking about. FFG treats their agents no different then they treat their clients. I own 4 Aviva products that I have purchase with the help of FFG and I love them, and my agent who continuously helps me with my financial and insurance needs. He has gone above and beyond even in areas where he makes no money. I would recommend FFG and their carriers to anyone who wants to protect their money while still growing it at good rates of returns with awesome tax benefits. I have had my plan for 8 years and have recommended them to my friends and family which I certianally wouldn't have done if I felt this was illegitimate. You can (as I did) as you agent to give you some references of current clients they have and speak with them 1st hand, or you can call these national and international companies and speak with unbiased executives who will tell you the same thing, FFG is the REAL DEAL and the American public with be lucky to have a rep come to their home and speak with them. As far as being an agent with FFG, my agent has been with FFG for 9 years and has had a pretty successful career as an agent (not a manager overriding other agents) I think that anytime you have a successful entity, you will have haters trying to know them down to their level. Its a shame there there are people out there like left to right and FriscoDisco who have no idea what they are talking about and just post hateful negative things that have no facts or proof behind them. If I were Rick or FFG I would sue the crap out of you for slander!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nice try rick. We all know who is being that posting ID. By the way, is there an echo in here?

I have been affiliated with FFG for going on to 3 years. They are a straight forward company offering superior products with honesty, sincerity and integrity. Rick Dixon is a straight shooter and they deliver what they promise. I can't ask for much more than that. The guy that bad mouthed them is either a disgruntled quick in/quick out guy or he is passing on bad third party information.

I have been affiliated with FFG for going on to 3 years. They are a straight forward company offering superior products with honesty, sincerity and integrity. Rick Dixon is a straight shooter and they deliver what they promise. I can't ask for much more than that. The guy that bad mouthed them is either a disgruntled quick in/quick out guy or he is passing on bad third party information.
Sorry for taking so long getting back. I just ran across your question.

You are not describing this operation at all. I don't know where you got this stuff but it is inaccurate. I am not in a managerial position. I take leads and go to homes and businesses. Some leads are good some are not. What's new? It is anything but a scam and it is definitely not a pyramid.

Last edited:
To all that are reading and inquiring about FFG. FFG is a broker, it seems to me some of you don't know what that means. Clients will never write checks to FFG or be charged a fee for FFG services. They act as a middle man to highly regulated, well know insurance companies(Aviva,Allianz,Banner Life, TransAmerica) and banks and lending institutions(US bank, ING) as well as supporting financial coaching programs (Money Mastery) These are all A to A+ superior rated companies with hundreds of billions in assets and long standing track records. You can call ANY executive at any of this large institutions, and they will tell you that FFG is a repretable, honest company that puts the needs of their CLIENTS first and foremost. They are not and have never been a mulit level marketing company nor have they ever taken advatage of their client or agents. I have done a lot of FACT checking (which alot of you seems haven't done) and FFG is in good standing with all the companies it represents, the BBB, LIMRA and all the state departments of Insurances it does business in. I have also research the CEO Rick Dixon and have found no complaints against him with any of his practices or ethics. For those of you who are hating on Rick and FFG, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You are putting false information out there that in the long run only hurts the American public as both Rick and FFG's mission is to save the saving habits of Americans. You obviously have had one of two things happen to you. Either 1. You couldn't make it as a successful FFG agent and you are bitter and jealous of their success. or 2. you are selling competitive products and are losing business to FFG. Either way GROW UP. You have no idea what you are talking about. FFG treats their agents no different then they treat their clients. I own 4 Aviva products that I have purchase with the help of FFG and I love them, and my agent who continuously helps me with my financial and insurance needs. He has gone above and beyond even in areas where he makes no money. I would recommend FFG and their carriers to anyone who wants to protect their money while still growing it at good rates of returns with awesome tax benefits. I have had my plan for 8 years and have recommended them to my friends and family which I certianally wouldn't have done if I felt this was illegitimate. You can (as I did) as you agent to give you some references of current clients they have and speak with them 1st hand, or you can call these national and international companies and speak with unbiased executives who will tell you the same thing, FFG is the REAL DEAL and the American public with be lucky to have a rep come to their home and speak with them. As far as being an agent with FFG, my agent has been with FFG for 9 years and has had a pretty successful career as an agent (not a manager overriding other agents) I think that anytime you have a successful entity, you will have haters trying to know them down to their level. Its a shame there there are people out there like left to right and FriscoDisco who have no idea what they are talking about and just post hateful negative things that have no facts or proof behind them. If I were Rick or FFG I would sue the crap out of you for slander!

Don't have a dog or pony in this show but it sure seems strange that neither you nor the other "defender" aroot know what a paragraph is. Could be you are one and the same? :nah:

"(not a manager overriding other agents)"

.... How many non agents would know what commission "overrides" are?

Last edited:

Got news for you rube: want to know why they don't sue for slander???? It's because anyone with a minimal amount of research skills can pull up so much stuff after just 1 hour, that they could drive a truck up Dixon's a55 with it. (But they'd have to run over your face first since your face is obviously parked there). Plus, they have bigger fish to fry: the hundreds of soon-to-be-awakened clients with badly-underfunded IEULs and other assorted bad practices.

:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:
If you're an independent contractor selling life insurance after a major economic recession....Take my advice and don't go with a company that has this bad of a reputation online. Also, never ever ever pay for employment. It is illegal and the #1 indicator of a pyramid scheme (recruitment fees).

There are many reputable companies to chose from, and it can be devastating to chose the wrong one. I just want to repeat that Rick Dixon already scammed people through "World Financial Group." This is round 2 for him ... and that's why you can't find much on Federal Financial Group until Sept/Oct 2011.

p.s. It is very suspicious that FFG managers keep getting online to defend their company. Why? No agent should ever have to do that.

Go, Frisco, go. You are close to being a bona fide World Fraud Group renegade killer! props.

Last edited:
So, it seems that the overwelming number of posts are negative regarding FFG. I was just "Solicited" by them to join but since I've been selling IULs and annuities for 7 yrs., I decided to do some research.
As someone said, "If it sounds to good to be true...." Too bad I just joined and can't send a PM to Frisco Disco, I'd love to talk

I was pursued by this company for a sales agent position and met with one of the "District Managers" yesterday. Prior to this appointment, I did a moderate amount of research and was impressed with the career section on their website. Once there it became very clear that reality is NOT what is suggested via the website.

Just a few examples:

The company does not necessarily target small businesses as written. Their primary focus is individuals (meeting with them in their homes at least twice) and setting them up on a retirement plan.

They claim to offer exclusive territory and only hire a limited number of reps. Maybe my interviewer wasn't as quick on his feet as he needed to be, because when I inquired about these two points he was all too quick to say that the territories are in no way protected and that my area was very saturated with FFG reps. He stated that it is acceptable to sell other company's products (ones that FFG doesn't offer) in order to 'make a living'.

The website eludes to classroom training, but there is absolutely NO formal training. As explained to me yesterday, "training" goes like this: Upon coming on board, you MUST submit a "Top 50 List" of your personal contacts and you MUST make at least 8 appointments directly from this list. The list is mandatory and you cannot NOT make appointments from it. Keep in mind that you must present this list to your DM before having any knowledge of the company's product. You also have to drum up appointments for a period of roughly 3 months during which you go with your training DM and watch him/her work their magic. DMs do NOT make any of their own appointments. They ONLY make their commissions off of your appointments that YOU set all in the name of "training". They get carte blanche access to YOUR friends homes and information while you sit there and earn absolutely nothing. Could this be the "World Class Lead Program" that they tout? I asked the DM where the company generated the leads and he had absolutely NO answer and finally just said "I have no idea how they get these leads, they just do". My guess is that their "leads" are the real names and numbers of reps left by the wayside.

The leads that you are told that you will eventually get are 'earned'. If you dont hit a specific target, you lose access to these leads....even after all the "proven" training. Nevermind that the appointments that are supposedly generated are not generated by you...but by some undisclosed call center. Who knows how the qualifying process goes...

Finally, the "training" is expected to last at least three months. This means that for AT LEAST three months, your DM is letting you drum up their appointments that they make commissions on all while you spend those 3 months learning a plethora of scripts. You are videotaped performing your scripts and the tapes are sent to Utah where they must be signed off before you can learn the next script. All this seems to be is a way to keep you from earning money while the DM continues to bleed you dry. The DM told me that the two reps he has in training right now are about to become DMs. This gives credence to the claims that this company has a MLM structure. If these "new reps" are to become DMs, then this means that they will now be pulling people in under them to set the new DMs appointments whereby they can now make money, etc. etc.

Overall, the entire interview left a very bad taste in my mouth and I sent my "thanks but no thanks" email to the DM this morning. I'm sure some people do make money in this company, but no job on this planet is worth the selling out of my friends and family or the needless waste of my valuable time. Even if I were to make it to the DM level, it would disgust me to use people in such a way.

For someone new to the business, this may be a good opportunity. However, if you have already established yourself, then run for the hills.

its always a brow raiser when those supporting a appearant scam are the one to two time posters, I keep reading hoping to see something good from anyone, but the only ones who have anystartthing good to say have only one or two posts to their name, I think I will have to pass on this opportunity. Besides, if its that good to do, I can appoint with the carrier, hire my own telemarketer, acquire my own free trip tickets and start something like "NATIONAL FINANCIAL GROUP". WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I really don't care how they get the appoint, the point is to get you in the door. Once you are their, they give you a word for word presentatation, Even the emotional points, They will teach you how to sell. The commission sound a little weak, i don't know what other companies pay, on commissions for IUL. Most if not all the complaints about FFG are about their tele marketers. they are not a scam. I don't think their system is for everybody. But i would no knock them. they are a very large IMO that spoon feeds you. Most IMO, throw a contract to you, and say go get them tiger.. As for Rick Dixion i think he could sell ice to the eskomo's. His point is you could you could have two agents with the same script, and have two different ways of saying the same words. if you ever hear a stand up comic, do his routine, and hear him again a few months later, same routine down to the way he breaths.. maybe the old timers, have been taught that way to sell and it is not new. but for a newby, or an agent that is struggling. they are a good match...
i am not a 1 or 2 poster as of this post 1,194

Last edited:
I listened to their recruiting pitch, not impressed at all. They had a large fee, had large premiums, sold it as retirement and not as life insurance, and said basically if you do not make six figures you are screwing them because they spend sooooo much money training you and getting you appointments. No thanks. Oh yeah, and they advance. I'm an "as earned" guy.

Back