Anyone ever work for Monumental Life?

Only been with NAA for 6 Mos. thanks. Anyway, My question was about Monumental. Trying to find if anyone is with Monumental and If decent money can be made first year..Thanks again

hman said:
Only been with NAA for 6 Mos. thanks. Anyway, My question was about Monumental. Trying to find if anyone is with Monumental and If decent money can be made first year..Thanks again

According to their website you should expect to make between 25-50 grand the first year. I suppose you should expect something like that if you work it an make quota's they will obviously have. If you don't they'll make your life hell and you'll soon be gone.

Only been with NAA for 6 Mos. thanks. Anyway, My question was about Monumental. Trying to find if anyone is with Monumental and If decent money can be made first year

Since you seem to reject information that may be of value in making your decision, come back in about 60 days after making the change and let us know how much NAA says you owe them, and how much of your new income from Monumental will be dedicated to paying off NAA.

Singing lessons over.

Somarco,
You are mistaken. I have seen the comments regarding NAA. And at times they seem to be of subject. I do not want to open the door to that type of back and forth. I appreciate the info that is why I am here. Just trying to stay on topic. I am sure that you understand. Whether or not I will owe NAA, I still need as much information as I can find about my next potential employer.

hman said:
Somarco,
You are mistaken. I have seen the comments regarding NAA. And at times they seem to be of subject. I do not want to open the door to that type of back and forth. I appreciate the info that is why I am here. Just trying to stay on topic. I am sure that you understand. Whether or not I will owe NAA, I still need as much information as I can find about my next potential employer.

Just out of curiosity, you stated you are due to start next week. Sounds like you've already accepted a position. Why wouldn't you do this type of research prior to a week from starting to work for someone?

It wouldn't matter. Any company out there has their superstars who can waive around weekly checks for over $3,000.

Any hiring manager can make the opportunity seem so good that you'd feel stupid for saying no:

"I'll put you at 15% for health and give you 10 free exclusive telemarketed leads per day. You'll close 1 out of 10 at $3,500 per copy and make $2,600 per week!"

Sound good? The reality is 95% of all agents would get those 50 leads for the week, not close crap or what they did close either didn't go through underwriting or the offer didn't get accepted. The agents who really put in a lot of apps that all went through most likely washed the apps and didn't explain how the plans work.

Sman,
I have not signed the offer yet. Plus, I just came accross this forum by accident on Saturday. Some of you folks are tough huh.

Back