Anyone Familiar with GOHEALTH?`

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
There seems to be alot of hype in my area about this online based brokerage, there website is gohealthvmo.com. Ive been trying to get in contact with them for a week just to find out any info but the phone number the site gives just says call your manager and when you submit a request to become an agent no one ever gets back to me. Any feedback on this?

I looked at them a few months back. Looks like a good outfit, and if Chumps gives them a thumbs up, you should probably listen.

Pretty slick set up from what I recall. They are out of Chicago but were building a call center here in Atlanta. You dont need to be on site, though.

I was working for Vimo at the time and they stole several agents from us, but I haven't talked to anyone since. I'll reach out to them and let you know how things went, though.

Commissions were pretty standard, you do buy your own leads, but they've got good technology and good people from what I saw.

I just didn't think it made much sense to focus on health right now and the math is hard to work doing as earned without some deep pockets starting out.

When I was buying internet leads, I used a company that was purchased by Norvax called ASAP leads. For awhile they were good but eventually they were immediately directing the leads to GoHealth.

The leads that were sold to agents were the ones that could not be reached by gohealth. Obviously, the quality to sheite.

I don't know what it would be like hooking up directly with gohealth, but from an agent standpoint, I have a few hard feelings.

Rick

Back