Anyone Familiar With Marsh at Ethicscheck.com/eo for E & O

I am looking to purchase E & O insurance. I have to be able to pay on a monthly plan right now or I would look into NAPA. I ran across a company called Marsh that is underwritten by CNA and sponsered by the National Ethics Bureau. Their price for Life, Health and Accident is 495.00 payable monthly (with a $5.00 fee) for 1M/2M. $500.00 deductible, and the company that you are appointed with does not have to have a certain rating. I am looking for input because it sounds really good. Any advice or input is more that welcome.

[FONT=&quot]NAPA does offer a monthly option. However, I think you have to be appointed with one of their carrier partners to access these benefits. They typically have good rates and many times they will cover section 125 if you market in that space. Good luck![/FONT]

I picked up this policy in early February. After reviewing other options and comparing it to my old policy - I liked it better and went with it.

Marsh and CNA are household names in this area. Also, it is not "sponsored" by a particular insurance company that can cancel your e & o if you stop doing business with them. I used to have my E & O through the Legacy group. It was a good policy except if you were no longer affiliated with Legacy, the policy would lapse and there was no refund of premium. I was never comfortable with this arrangement.

A lot of insurance companies and marketing organizations partner with E & O coverage but have the same fine black print.

I like to have truly independent E & O.

I am looking to purchase E & O insurance. I have to be able to pay on a monthly plan right now or I would look into NAPA. I ran across a company called Marsh that is underwritten by CNA and sponsered by the National Ethics Bureau. Their price for Life, Health and Accident is 495.00 payable monthly (with a $5.00 fee) for 1M/2M. $500.00 deductible, and the company that you are appointed with does not have to have a certain rating. I am looking for input because it sounds really good. Any advice or input is more that welcome.

I just purchased my E&O through them. They do offer payment plans and the liability limits are 1million/2million instead if 1/1.

Latest posts

Back