Anyone generate leads from a website?

I hired an internet marketing expert, Ken French, to "modernize" my existing website and create a Facebook ad campaign. It was within 25 miles in heavily-populated Los Angeles. Campaign lasted 2 months and spent @ $250. Received few inquiries who never replied back for my request for them to call or email for Medicare brochures.

I followed up with 2nd responses over Facebook but didn't generate any interest.

I hired an internet marketing expert, Ken French, to "modernize" my existing website and create a Facebook ad campaign. It was within 25 miles in heavily-populated Los Angeles. Campaign lasted 2 months and spent @ $250. Received few inquiries who never replied back for my request for them to call or email for Medicare brochures.

I followed up with 2nd responses over Facebook but didn't generate any interest.

Some people swear by Facebook ads. I've tried them a few times and have never been a fan.

One thing that strikes me as odd is that you didn't get phone numbers or an email with your ad requests?

Also, we're talking about two different things:

1) Facebook ads
2) Website leads

Facebook ads are the spray and pray method of DM.

Website leads is the development of digital assets that draw traffic to your website in order to convert to a lead. You provide value before you even talk to the person.

2 months for website traffic is like knocking on one door and no one's home, so door knocking doesn't work.

Not trying to start an argument, just putting things into perspective.

Last edited:

I don't know Ken French, but if he designed your FB ad his expertise would appear to be the ability to pick pockets.

FB advertising is unique and not everyone can make it work, but there are a few folks on here (not me) who seem to have the secret recipe.

Maybe this time, "it wasn't the Indian...it was the arrow". :eek:

I'll tell you my experience, and I've been developing my website for 4 months as of the 13th.

I have a whopping 3 YT videos (the camera adds 60#, I swear and I hate being on camera) and post 1x per week. I don't use Facebook business pages (I have one, but FB has really been throttling down reach and I have better uses of my time) I have started using Quora to answer Medicare related questions for the last few weeks (which has increased traffic by 100%)

I also use HARO to get backlinks. I've been able to get 2-3 so far from 60+ DA's. I don't spend a tremendous amount of time on it.

I do have a podcast interview coming up as well.

So after 4 months, I've consistently gotten 100 visitors to my site per month. That's a little above average. My traffic is split between pretty evenly.

Back