Anyone Have Any Experience with This IMO?

TRSecurity

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Unkefer & Associates - anyone have experience with them?

Feel free to PM me with any sort of feedback.
I do appreciate it.

I've never heard of them or worked with them, but they're website makes them look like a weak organization. Considering the myriad of real players it seems foolish to go with someone like that.

How did you hear about Unkefer?

Thanks for the replies.

Never mind this particular FMO, what I am really looking for is a place to get a top annuity contract.

I can only guarantee 10MM first year but I want ZERO support.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to put business through to get a top contract?

I've spoken with them in the past and Andrew (I think that's his name) seemed to be a good guy. I contracted with a product and found I needed to go elsewhere. I received an immediate release.

That was years ago so can't specifically discuss how they operate today.

Rick

How about Dessander out of chicago or the ohlson group, both are fine FMO's honest and straight forward at least with me!!

Thanks for the replies.

Never mind this particular FMO, what I am really looking for is a place to get a top annuity contract.

I can only guarantee 10MM first year but I want ZERO support.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to put business through to get a top contract?

Tried to send you a pm, but im new on the forum, I have some ideas of companies depending on what carriers you represent

Back