Anyone Have Any Experience with This IMO?

Thanks for the replies.

Never mind this particular FMO, what I am really looking for is a place to get a top annuity contract.

I can only guarantee 10MM first year but I want ZERO support.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to put business through to get a top contract?

If you can show past production you can go direct with most companies with that kind of production.

What company are you looking at?

The big companies (AMEQ, Aviva, NACOLAH) usually require $25M or so to go direct - with proof of production

The big companies (AMEQ, Aviva, NACOLAH) usually require $25M or so to go direct - with proof of production

Not entirely correct. That is what the IMO's and want to be MGA's working in their trailer home want you to think.

Call the company you are wanting to work with and ask to speak with a regional VP for your area. Get to know your regional and all kinds of doors can be opened.

North American is a joke and they are wanting to scale back on overall volume for 2011 so that they can take all the distribution over to their career "Midland National" channel and save a full 1% on annuity comp and 25% on life comp.

Be careful of Sammons Financial Group if you have a downline!

ECA is the best not even close

OMG LOL! Those guys only want to talk about whatever product their pimping.

Good support, monitoring and moving business with the carriers, is so dependent on your marketer and his assistant. A good team is worth their pound.

Andrew Unkefer is a straight shooter and has a nice organization. He does have excellent mega meetings and good online sales tools as has been mentioned. I spread my business among several IMOs. The truth is, most of the big ones are fine. I have yet to find one that is incredible.

Thanks for the replies.

Never mind this particular FMO, what I am really looking for is a place to get a top annuity contract.

I can only guarantee 10MM first year but I want ZERO support.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to put business through to get a top contract?

I tried to PM you about this, but I just joined this forum.
I'm not an IMO myself, but I work with one of Aviva and Allianz's top FMOs.

If you can guarantee the production level and provide prior or current year backup to justfiy the contract, I can point you in the right direction.

For the company's contact info:
PM me or e-mail me at alex.stanchfield at gmail dot com.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back