Anyone Have Any Suggest Annuities for the Growth Bucket? Life Partners

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been looking for good annuities for the long-term growth part of a plan or possibly putting part in a life settlement. I think for the first bucket a 5 year fixed annuity around 5% might be better than most SPIAs. The intermediate bucket could be a 8 year fixed annuity around 6%.

The last bucket I have been looking at Annexus or maybe a life sttlement where I might invest in a pool of policies of at least 4 individuals. I have heard that life stllements can provide around 10 to 15%. I am lerry of most managed money.

Anyone know a good life settlement company where they do not use offshore trusts? What are the realistic returns? Does the client have to kick in more money after the 4th year if the people do not die? I contacted Life Partners who are supposed to be the best but no one has sent me any info which is weird. Thanks. :)

I have been looking for good annuities for the long-term growth part of a plan or possibly putting part in a life settlement. I think for the first bucket a 5 year fixed annuity around 5% might be better than most SPIAs. The intermediate bucket could be a 8 year fixed annuity around 6%.

The last bucket I have been looking at Annexus or maybe a life sttlement where I might invest in a pool of policies of at least 4 individuals. I have heard that life stllements can provide around 10 to 15%. I am lerry of most managed money.

Anyone know a good life settlement company where they do not use offshore trusts? What are the realistic returns? Does the client have to kick in more money after the 4th year if the people do not die? I contacted Life Partners who are supposed to be the best but no one has sent me any info which is weird. Thanks. :)

If you want to discuss some good life settlement companies and options I know of several. There are a few ways to do life settlements.

I used to wholesale for the Annexus product line. It has no cap to the upside, but it is a fee based annuity as you know. Even though the do not take the fee if there is no gain, the fee is still held to the reset point.

There are some good annuities offer point to point with 10% to 11.5% caps, which is really good.

Do you have access to the GO FIGURE NOW software? It will allow you to put these products side by side to see how they compare historically to each other.

I am not big on presenting the returns on these annuities, but it will at least give you an idea of what you could possible expect worst, middle and best senario.

The 5 year 5% will be good if you are not using it for income (depending if it is NQ or Q). The exclusion ratio might help the client in regards to taxation. If taxation is not an issue, then maybe get a good fixed rate product with a bail out provision.

I can do some research Monday on the newest rates that are going out for January 2009 on the 7 or 8 year myg.

If you want to discuss some good life settlement companies and options I know of several. There are a few ways to do life settlements.

I used to wholesale for the Annexus product line. It has no cap to the upside, but it is a fee based annuity as you know. Even though the do not take the fee if there is no gain, the fee is still held to the reset point.

There are some good annuities offer point to point with 10% to 11.5% caps, which is really good.

Do you have access to the GO FIGURE NOW software? It will allow you to put these products side by side to see how they compare historically to each other.

I am not big on presenting the returns on these annuities, but it will at least give you an idea of what you could possible expect worst, middle and best senario.

The 5 year 5% will be good if you are not using it for income (depending if it is NQ or Q). The exclusion ratio might help the client in regards to taxation. If taxation is not an issue, then maybe get a good fixed rate product with a bail out provision.

I can do some research Monday on the newest rates that are going out for January 2009 on the 7 or 8 year myg.

Equitrust has an 8 yr that will avg about 6.38%. Lincoln Classic 7 with a decent comm is about 5.1%.

I guess for my growth or 3rd bucket I could use a combo of Annexus EIA and a life settlement split tp try to get that uo to 7 to 10%. I am wary of managed money after 2008 and how badly the SEC dealt w/hedge fund manip of the markets.

I will try the web program you mentioned.

I am also looking at John Bagwell and Joe Barbarite's planning programs. Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

I am going to start with Life Partners. You have to be brought in by an agency. I found a good one.

Call Roger Owens at BGS : 903-340-6582
www.bgsagents.com
code: bgs
p/w: agents

Thanks. What do you estimate the annual returns to be? do you think Life partners is the best firm? Based on what I can tell they probably are.

Equitrust has an 8 yr that will avg about 6.38%. Lincoln Classic 7 with a decent comm is about 5.1%.

I guess for my growth or 3rd bucket I could use a combo of Annexus EIA and a life settlement split tp try to get that uo to 7 to 10%. I am wary of managed money after 2008 and how badly the SEC dealt w/hedge fund manip of the markets.

I am also looking at John Bagwell and Joe Barbarite's planning programs. Any suggestions? Thanks.

How about this 8 year annuity?

2% premium bonus GUARANTEED†
> - 6% year 1 (with 2% bonus = 8.12% year 1)†
> - 5% years 2-8†
>> 10% free withdrawals after year 1†
>> Flexibility to move between Indexed and Fixed Accounts starting in year 2
>> 6% street level commission ages 0-75†>
> GUARANTEED 5.39% average annual yield for 8 years†

I have some other suggestions coming.

How about this 8 year annuity?

2% premium bonus GUARANTEED†
> - 6% year 1 (with 2% bonus = 8.12% year 1)†
> - 5% years 2-8†
>> 10% free withdrawals after year 1†
>> Flexibility to move between Indexed and Fixed Accounts starting in year 2
>> 6% street level commission ages 0-75†>
> GUARANTEED 5.39% average annual yield for 8 years†

I have some other suggestions coming.

This looks pretty good plus a good commission.

Today, I got an email from American Natl and a letter from ING that they are cutting commissions on some annuity products. I guess because of low interest rates.
:no:

I believe equitrust rate went down to 5.5% for 8 years double check that one just in case with a 3% commission.

Also if you just wanted to be safe with the third bucket you could go with Equitrust ROP Index annuity and Equitrust 10 year 6% guaranteed interest. Then you could place moe emphasis on guarantees and liquidity. The chance that your client might have some type of emergency in these times is greater I believe than in the past. You could stress that in the event of emergencies there are some additional liquidity options available with a Index Annuity with ROP, which might fair good with clients with our current economic situation. I know safety, guarantees, and liquidity are on a-lot of clients minds right now.

I now that would not provide the 7% to 10% you mentioned, but the client could easily get around the 6% mark with peace of mind. You would just have to position it that way.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe equitrust rate went down to 5.5% for 8 years double check that one just in case with a 3% commission.

Also if you just wanted to be safe with the third bucket you could go with Equitrust ROP Index annuity and Equitrust 10 year 6% guaranteed interest. Then you could place moe emphasis on guarantees and liquidity. The chance that your client might have some type of emergency in these times is greater I believe than in the past. You could stress that in the event of emergencies there are some additional liquidity options available with a Index Annuity with ROP, which might fair good with clients with our current economic situation. I know safety, guarantees, and liquidity are on a-lot of clients minds right now.

I now that would not provide the 7% to 10% you mentioned, but the client could easily get around the 6% mark with peace of mind. You would just have to position it that way.

The retirement snap shot (Joe Barbarite) is a program you can get from several fmo's out there. There are several programs that you can use that are very good at income planning. Are you looking for a program or a sales system. Just clarifying before I rattle of reccomendations.

Where you able to get an illustration example from the GO FIGURE NOW program that I informed you about?

Last edited:
Transamerica has an 8yr paying 5.75% for amounts 100k+. If under 100k 5.50%. The 5 yr is paying 5.25% 100k+ and 5% under 100k.

No MVA.

Surrender charges match the guarantee period and do not renew.

Full account value at death.

Interest only free withdrawals.

Commission is 3.5% on the 8yr and 3.25% on the 5yr.

Back