Anyone Heard of Annuity Marketing Services?

nathan.lee

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone heard of this company?

They claim to offer double confirmed pre-set appointments with potential clients who have variable annuities which are at or near surrender. Cost...10 appointments for $50 each!

Here is their website: www.annuitymarketing.net

Sounds too good to be true and I have run across quite a bit of negative press when I searched for them.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

P.S. I attached their "service contract" too.

Attachments

• amscontract.pdf
    65.7 KB · Views: 11
That's my bad. $50 is reasonable. I watched their video and always get a bit cautious when statements are made like "they have their statements on the table."

Even a pre-set appointment at $50 is cheap.

I'm leery of most lead and pre-set companies so this reeks of "too good to be true."

first off, they're guaranteeing to only supply 1 lead per week..expecting the worst, i would end up having $500.00 tied up with a company for 10 weeks...now it says ANY LEAD THAT DOES NOT END UP IN A SIT DOWN MEETING WILL BE REPLACED WITH A NEW LEAD ... they can give you the run around for MONTHS because of their agreement. Now on top of that, you're only marketing in a 30 mile radius which will be another excuse of the company CONSIDERING they do not deliver.

This is obviously worst case scenario... I just gained this assumption from reading their agreement.

first off, they're guaranteeing to only supply 1 lead per week..expecting the worst, i would end up having $500.00 tied up with a company for 10 weeks...now it says ANY LEAD THAT DOES NOT END UP IN A SIT DOWN MEETING WILL BE REPLACED WITH A NEW LEAD ... they can give you the run around for MONTHS because of their agreement. Now on top of that, you're only marketing in a 30 mile radius which will be another excuse of the company CONSIDERING they do not deliver.

This is obviously worst case scenario... I just gained this assumption from reading their agreement.

All good points!

I noticed the same "loopholes" in their agreement.

Just be aware, their address listed is an American Mail & Package business. Basically, P.O. box.

If it's something you go with, make sure you pay by credit card but as stated above, outline in writing as to a maximum time to receive your leads.

I'd also want to see what kind of mailer they're sending out. Additionally, they said referrals would be available upon request. I'd ask for as many referrals as they'd want to give me.

Back