Anyone Heard of Annuity Marketing Services?

Did anyone else notice that he seems to be filming his video out of a low-end apartment?

I don't have a problem working with members of the Albino community, but this guy seem suspicious....

yeah he used to have that old beat up place but it looks like he has moved to San Diego and now lives in a better place, so somebody is paying this fool!!!.....Man I wish they put him behind bar's

Hey, Mark Rosenthal works out of his basement with praying mantises!:twitchy:

Something went really wrong! Some how mold got in my tanks and killed my mantis. I forgot to switch over to cotton balls instead of just spraying the sides of the tank.

What? Nobody cares about this...lol Mark you guys are funny!!:goofy:

You should care! WE had praying mantis awareness month on this forum just a couple of months ago. Tons of members started raising them to help make a difference.

Don't forget they kill the pest that you dont want around your home. Like spiders, roaches, crickets, flies, etc. Instead of putting down poison, why not just buy a .50 praying mantis egg and let them hatch around March every year.

Lots of people on here care about Praying Mantis!

You should care! WE had praying mantis awareness month on this forum just a couple of months ago. Tons of members started raising them to help make a difference.

Don't forget they kill the pest that you dont want around your home. Like spiders, roaches, crickets, flies, etc. Instead of putting down poison, why not just buy a .50 praying mantis egg and let them hatch around March every year.

I care, Mark. I care.

I did not mean any harm Mark....SMH....In the middle of a post you guys started talking about praying mantis. How much do they Pray?....lol:D

I must confess....I killed a praying mantis when I was about 9 years old. I built this sculpture in hopes that I could one day redeem myself.
mantis-dreaming.jpg

Back