Anyone Out There?

I have never D2D. Network. Less time consuming, better relationship building, more persistent business. And you feet don't hurt at the end of the day. And you can do it in your under britches. And you can do more business. In your under britches.

Hmmm. I make pretty sweet cash right now. How do you do the phone thing?

Hi All,

I am also new the the site and new to this forum. In Iowa for 14 years. I am not an insurance agent or broker. I work in the healthcare industry on the front end of the revenue cycle. Signed up for any heads up on large insurance carrier changes, and of course changes and updates on the Iowa Health exchange. We have Co-Opportunity patients nervous and possible new comers to the Iowa Health exchange less interested in just one option.

Hi All,

I am also new the the site and new to this forum. In Iowa for 14 years. I am not an insurance agent or broker. I work in the healthcare industry on the front end of the revenue cycle. Signed up for any heads up on large insurance carrier changes, and of course changes and updates on the Iowa Health exchange. We have Co-Opportunity patients nervous and possible new comers to the Iowa Health exchange less interested in just one option.
Any CoOpportunity patients should be getting moved to a Coventry plan if they want to keep comprehensive coverage with a subsidy. If the state liquidates CoOpportunity, their coverage has a $500K max. Now is the time to get moved.

I am from Iowa. New agent. I have a question... I have spent lots of money on leads and worked then to death and not seeing any gain. I'm an agent who does not have a book of business. I'm growing from nothing, and have limited clients to get referrals from. Any real advice on how to get customers and not cost me $1000 per month?

Hey Iowa Agents. I'm new to this forum but would love to chat. I'm happy to tell you that your not alone here in Iowa!

Back