Anyone sell for a fraternal?

There's not very much service in life policies.

Advisor's right. I worked orphans when I started and before long, people were calling almost daily for me to do things for them. People put off stuff for years until the new agent comes by to remind them that they need to get something done. Fortunately, SOME people increase coverage so you break even in the long run.

So you think I am spinning my wheels with this false sense of security with the client/prospect list? What are my other options so that I can make more money and see quality people and not waste my time servicing people who won't do business with me.

So you think I am spinning my wheels with this false sense of security with the client/prospect list? What are my other options so that I can make more money and see quality people and not waste my time servicing people who won't do business with me.

Orphans are a great way to SUPPLEMENT your prospecting efforts while you figure out what works and what doesn't. You will make some money and you will get referrals if you ask for them. You will also learn some "people skills". That being said, if they're keeping you from your prospecting plan, you need to ditch them.

In my opinion, you need to be trying multiple prospecting methods to start with until you find one that starts making you some money. Just make sure you give every idea a good chance before deciding that it doesn't work. You should try each for at least a month.

Back