Anyone Used Norvax's New Web Meetings Yet?

dgoldenz

Virginia
$20/month is about half the price of GoToMeeting....I am trying to use it now but the download/install thing seems like it would be a pain for clients to do. Anyone used it yet? How was your experience with it?

I have had the Web meeting for two month's and use it just about every day, $20.00 is a bargain considering the other's that are available. Also they capture your client's IP Address, so no worries of signatures. There is no need to download anything, the system will only ask you to verify the program, I have never had a client upset to verify the meeting. I have had over 60 plus in the last month's on it, there is no pain involved. One thing for sure, if you don't use, then I may be just the next guy who closes your ex-client, this thing will build relationships in seconds. The best thing, it all built in to the broker office, no more sending out multiple emails and confusing the client. If you need more help or explanation then just shoot me a email

[email protected]

1. Mikogo is free

2. This should be included in the monthly price for Broker Office.

3. Insurint includes desktop share in the price of they're platform.

YouGotMyMoney, thank you for mentioning us.
I am working at Mikogo and would like to share some info about this app, if it is okay.

Mikogo is a free desktop sharing app which allows you to share your screen live over the Web with 10 others. We actually have a case study on the Independent Health Insurance Agent Association (IHIAA), which might give you a clear idea of how to use Mikogo in insurance online selling.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hsiang-Yi Cheng
The Mikogo Team
LinkedIn: Mikogo Desktop Sharing Group

Mikogo is free, and even though we have a system we pay for (ReadyTalk) I use Mikogo every chance I get. The only time I don't use it is when I have a very large webinar that exceeds their 5 person limit.

All of you that feel like paying extra for every little button you can click, that's your perogative. This felt like an appropriate forum to mention our service, since the thread is about Norvax.

If you want to just pay a set amount each month ($49) to be able to quote in office, provide self-quoting on your website, and take advantage of third party services that are either free or much less expensive then that is also your choice. At least those of you in TX, OH, IL, IN, MO and KS have that choice.

By the way, right now CommissionBuilder is offering a special. $39 per month for the first three months. As always, we also have no contracts and NO STARTUP FEES. It takes us 20 minutes to get you up and running, so we don't feel like it would be justified to charge you for such a small amount of time.

If you have any questions, please call me, Mitch, at either 866-532-2630 or my direct line at 913-220-2628. I'd be happy to show you Mikogo as well, if you would like.

Can you provide a working website that uses your quote engine so we can do a "test" quote?

Thanks.

Chumps, that is not a problem. We actually have direct access to a sample quote you may run on our home page. If you go to CommissionBuilder.com, you will see "Run A Sample Quote Now" at the tope and center of the page. The demographics are set, but you can enter a zip code in any of the states we operate in.

Norvax and Quotit may offer this as well, but I couldn't find it on their websites.

You asked for a site that uses us, but I'm not sure those agents would appreciate a bunch of other agents putting their names and phone numbers in. We provide an email to the agent each time a quote is run from their site, so I'm sure you appreciate us not giving out that information. I'm sure the sample quoter will be sufficient.

If you want to see more of the behind-the-scenes aspects of the service, I encourage any of you to let us know.

Last edited:
I did go to the site and ran a simple quote. A few quick questions...

Do you offer UnitedHealthCare and Medical Mutual for Ohio? And do you have a quote engine for Pennsylvania?

Also...is an autoresponder an option? And if so...are current rates integrated into each email?

Thanks.

Back