Anyone with experience with FinalExpenseAgents.biz

Moonlight...

Yes it has been getting worse. I post at another board (local board for Radio controlled racing) and it is night and day. Here there are people pushing products all over. There you actually meet people at local races and know each other. Makes posting more personal.

Anyway...my advice, read the thread until it goes off topic, then stop because they rarely get back on track.

I agree

The final expense market is competitive. There are many starry eyed agents all over the place with $$ signs in their eyes, but the money can be there.

You need to have as good a deal as you can get. A company that issues to almost everyone, (takes oxygen, alzheimers, etc. with super easy underwriting, pays fast!, @ 110%, with 7.5% for 10 years, defers chargebacks, and offers a lead program, all while letting you remain non-captive. One that is high tech, knows you on a first name basis, and answers the phone on the first ring. A simple app to fill out,and fax or scan and email the app, and fast deposits in your account. PM me if you would like. If you have an app to send in it really helps. Its available to you.

Wow, a lower-than-street-level commission and LOW residuals for 10 full years? - Where to I sign?? :D

@ 110%, with 7.5% for 10 years, defers chargebacks, and offers a lead program, all while letting you remain non-captive. PM me if you would like. If you have an app to send in it really helps. Its available to you.

Back