Anyone working with Ideal Concepts for Medicare sales?

Shannon M Ming

Hello. I’m interviewing with ideal concepts on the over 65 side. I was wondering if anybody is currently working with them and able to talk about their experience. In the over 65 realm. I am based out of Colorado if that’s a factor. Colorado Springs. Thank you in advance for any information.

Shannon M. Ming, did you ever move forward with Ideal Concepts? If so, your thoughts? I am considering them myself and would like to hear more current info. Thanks a million!

Shannon, thank you! I am going to check out Digital BGA ASAP. if I have some follow-up questions, would you mind if I reached out to you?

@JRoot is here too (founder of DigitalBGA and author of The Digital Life Insurance Agent). In fact, he's on vacation here in SoCal and I'm meaning to meet up with him - maybe next week.

Amazon product ASIN B01ITYDYP6

I've been scouring the threads on this company since Shannon mentioned them. It's refreshing to know there are a few IMOs with integrity. I will reach out to them next week and chat about whether someone in my position (new to insurance) would be a great fit. I'm a quick learner. Stating I'm a hard worker would be an understatement. Maybe those qualities could tip the scales for someone with no experience??? Thanks so very much, David!

Reactions: DHK
Could not agree with that statement more! I plan to listen to your videos this evening. Thanks again for all the great advice and encouragement!

Reactions: DHK
No one should EVER assign commissions. But that’s even more important with Medicare than life insurance because it’s renewal based. The big money is in the renewals.

No one should EVER assign commissions. But that’s even more important with Medicare than life insurance because it’s renewal based. The big money is in the renewals.

I certainly appreciate that statement!!! I'm not fond of the idea of giving up any potential earnings. So what company would you recommend to a new person who has no experience but has been an entrepreneur her entire life? This industry seems a bit overwhelming to me at this point, so the ability to reach out and ask questions and receive pointers on where to find information seems invaluable. Let's face it, there aren't many people willing to help somebody make money and not get something in return. And I certainly don't blame them. And thanks, Newby!!!

I certainly appreciate that statement!!! I'm not fond of the idea of giving up any potential earnings. So what company would you recommend to a new person who has no experience but has been an entrepreneur her entire life? This industry seems a bit overwhelming to me at this point, so the ability to reach out and ask questions and receive pointers on where to find information seems invaluable. Let's face it, there aren't many people willing to help somebody make money and not get something in return. And I certainly don't blame them. And thanks, Newby!!!

Give us more info. What state are you in? Do you want to sell by phone or in person. Any background in sales? Teaching? Working directly with the public?

And in case you haven’t already figured out all those private messages you are getting from people trying to be “helpful” are all scammers smelling fresh meat.

Back