App to Insert Signature in Windows?

This is the tablet I bought three months ago. I love it.

If you just need to make a quick simple signature the built in Adobe Reader allows you to do that. The only issue I found with that is if you're trying to fill out a whole form or sign in a bunch of places. For single page documents, or any length document where you only have to fill out a few signatures, it works great. But the more you mark up the document the less responsive it seems to get. So by the end of the document your signatures look like chicken scratch.

But, if you use another editor (I recommend PDFill Editor because it works well and is cheap) to fill out the document, save it as a new PDF and then open it in Adobe to sign, that works really well.

I tried a few different programs that were available to "try free" that were supposed to do all this in one program and they all annoyed me in some way. There is probably a way to get this all done in one program, but for the $20 PDFill costs (and Adobe Reader is free) I can put up with having to use two programs when I need to fill out longer documents.

I would look at this tablet. It has both a digitizer pen (better than a finger, but a finger still works) and it is a full Intel processor so it runs Adobe Acrobat which does support signing. I would also figure they will have a built in app that also allows it as it is listed in their "Do List".

ThinkPad Tablet 2 - Win 8-optimized dockable tablet from Lenovo (US)

Back