Apparently My Site is More Interesting Than I Thought.

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
So I check my statcounter every now and again and I'm not sure if someone is spoofing their IP address in a humorous way or if Al Qaeda would like to learn more about purchasing a targeted list of consumers, but either way I thought this was pretty interesting.

For the record, this is the first time I've seen Islamabad, Pakistan visitors.

Attachments

• seriously.png
    seriously.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I have what I would refer to as a "good number" of agents from other countries going to my YIO website on a regular basis. In fact I recently received an order from a guy in Baghdad. I have no clue what he must sell. I have users now in thirteen foreign countries. Just to name a few: Beirut, three countries in Africa, India, Australia, Denmark, England, Russia, etc.

Since you are selling lists it is logical and very possible that they are interested in establishing a call center. If you aren't currently promoting your lists in foreign countries I think you should be.

I have what I would refer to as a "good number" of agents from other countries going to my YIO website on a regular basis. In fact I recently received an order from a guy in Baghdad. I have no clue what he must sell. I have users now in thirteen foreign countries. Just to name a few: Beirut, three countries in Africa, India, Australia, Denmark, England, Russia, etc.

Since you are selling lists it is logical and very possible that they are interested in establishing a call center. If you aren't currently promoting your lists in foreign countries I think you should be.
Without sounding racist: Middle East + ? = Goats

I use the goats as bait.

goat.JPG

or......

4584.jpg

Last edited:
Back