Appears to be a solid Marketing Platform for lead development

I am confused.

In the original post it was stated that the campain was for Small group Health, and then the gentleman from the company stated that it was for commercial auto?

Which is it?

Thanks

Mr. Pine stated in his orriginal post that he saw a post about our results for Individual health. (We generate leads from Small business owners). Mr. Pine has a multi line agency. Life, Helth and P&C. The campaign we ran for Mr. Pine was for P&C. We also do health, medicare, life. Sorry for the confussion.
Gary

Mr. Pine stated in his orriginal post that he saw a post about our results for Individual health. (We generate leads from Small business owners). Mr. Pine has a multi line agency. Life, Helth and P&C. The campaign we ran for Mr. Pine was for P&C. We also do health, medicare, life. Sorry for the confussion.
Gary

Bump, this must be the thread Gary.

Well everyone...your looking at an agent who takes a long time to fire up or change any marketing strategy. But after laying off internet leads for about a year now...Living off rewrites and referrals...I wanted to jump start again...After talking with some other agents I learned about Marketing Campaign Solutions. Afer talking with Gary I found initially they offered an Auto Dialer systerm. I thought this was the way I was going to go but due to changing circumstances had to put it off. I have to tell you I'm glad I did. Not long after I discovered that Marketing Campaign Solutions offered a Voice Broadcasting Service that is simply fantastic. I just sit back and my phone rings with an interested PROSPECT. I just started today and literally had 13 individuals respond to my Voice Broadcast in just 2 HOURS!!!!!! That's friggin huge folks...Out of the 13 I have contacted 7 so far and set follow up appointments. Of these seven I expect at least 4 to close. Do the math people...Closing 4 deals daily...Well here is the breakdown for Little Old Dave...

4 Health Cases at avg $300 per case = $1,200 = $14,400 AV DAILY!!!!!!!!

Did I say daily...This has got my business going great guns...My call volume is thru the roof...Mind that this is all in addition to my other clients so I am looking at a full work day to say the least. It is tremendous to be looking at the prospect of a possible week of over $70K AV in one week for just one producer. Folks, for me that comes out a possible income of a minimum 10k WEEKLY....Nothing wrong with that...and no hassles or having to worry about a hierarchy or other agents to worry about...I don't know about anyone else...I've always made a decent living in my field but this has the potential to change everything...I hope everyone considers this system...The technology has been around awhile but the service Marketing Campaign Solutions provides is equaled by none. I'm looking forward to seeing how other agents fare. Best of luck and Good Selling.

David Hutchinson

Well, with the mysterious disappearance of Gary some months ago, I had thought the whole gig went tits up.

Writing that kind of volume would be fantastic, but it smells like fish in here all of a sudden...

Back