Appears to be a solid Marketing Platform for lead development

A couple weeks back I posted a thread about "out of the box" or traditional marketing that works for agencies. I got some great ideas for retention but not many on the up front lead generation side. I have both my P&C and Health and life licenses and finally narrowed down a specific niche market to target after about 6 months of trying to be a generalist.

I responded to Gary at Marketing Campaign Solutions who had some interesting numbers on ROI for a small group health campaign. I decided to give his "system" which is really an auto dialer software that generates an enormous volume and his callers a try about 2 weeks ago. I have to say that it has been the most productive lead generation system I have seen to date. We have approximately $30-40,000 in pending premium and received 30-40 x-dates out of our list of 2600 companies on the first round. If you are looking for some new marketing opportunities give gary a call, Gary R. Prado - Office: 912-944-2540.

Last edited:
then have to give it all back because of the nat. do not call list.....

-Any updates on how you have made out with this so far?
-Is this just small group business?
-What are x-dates?
-What do his callers say?
-What exactly do they do for you and can you give any ideas on costs associated with this?
-I'm wondering why there were not many replies to this thread...I would think agents would jump all over this opportunity.

Please reply, and if any other agents out there can help it would be great. I am just starting to get into small group side, our agency has great group support and is the largest in South Carolina. Thanks in advance!

Just curious, you say your agency is the largest in SC... if you dont mind. what is the name of your agency?

I am the owner of the marketing Co. that ran the campaign for this gentleman. Flash Intro Page

X- dates were the expiration dates of business owners that already had a commercial auto insurance in place, but wanted quotes and wanted to save money on their plans. So Mr. Pine would follow up with them right before their expiration dates.

From what I understand Mr. Pine wrote anywhere between 25K and 30K in annual premiums. He is getting ready to start another campaign with us now.
If you want more info on what we say or questions etc...
Please give me a call at 912-596-8417 or email [email protected]

The agency is the David M Gilston Agency, 1 office is located in Charleston, SC (46 years), and 1 is Columbia, SC (8 years, where I am located). David Gilston Insurance Inc.

I do not write P&C, so thanks for the lingo.

I have been in the health insurance for 1 1/2 years now so i'm still somewhat a rookie. I started with (i'd hate to say it) United American, but 8 months ago I signed on w/ Gilston and represent all the major med carriers in SC.

I would have to say one of the only good things from UA is that the branch taught me all the necessary tools that have made me successful today. They actually did it right, they wouldnt allow us to replace ind. maj medical policies also so i'm not one of those scumbags who sweet talks someone just to get the sale and screw them over in the long run.

I have been in the Health Insurance Business for 1 1/2 years.

I work at the David M Gilston Agency. They have 2 locations in SC:
-Charleston, 46 years
-Columbia, 8 years

We represent all of the major med carriers in SC on the group and individual side. There is a support staff of between 20-30 employees for group/individual service. Each agents group will have a designated service ee that sits at a desk and services clients all day. So we dont have to waste our time servicing if we dont want to and keep focused on selling.

Thanks for the P&C lingo, I do not have that license. Sticking to Health.

Back