TiffanyAZLife

Hi Everyone!
Anyone have recommendations for any good Appointment Setting or AI/Automated Appointment scheduling services? I'm looking at Agent Overpilot (using my own leads) but it's pricey for a new agent. Also, Nectar.

Any other suggestions or where to find an insurance appointment setter or AI Appointment Scheduler alternative??

Thanks!
Happy Independence Day
✨

Hi Everyone!
Anyone have recommendations for any good Appointment Setting or AI/Automated Appointment scheduling services? I'm looking at Agent Overpilot (using my own leads) but it's pricey for a new agent. Also, Nectar.

Any other suggestions or where to find an insurance appointment setter or AI Appointment Scheduler alternative??

Thanks!
Happy Independence Day
✨

Does your e&o allow you to use ai in any sort of capacity?

@Markthebroker WTH are you talking about? AI is not selling the insurance (I would be). There is nothing wrong with automating appointment setting. I find the agents on this forum are very antiquated in their methods...SMH....:eek:

Hi Everyone!

Thanks!
Happy Independence Day
✨

AI may be a violation of your E&O & possibly some privacy laws if you are loading your clients/prospects personal info into it. Many corporations(not just insurance carriers) are having to quickly come up with contracts/policies regarding AI such as Chat Gpt as employees & vendors are loading proprietary info, client lists, rating information to get Chat Gpt to interpret quickly.................only to discover use of Chat GPT is permanently putting it out there for anyone & everyone to have. I had heard that something like the algoritthm used by FICO score were accidentally put into Chat GPT. Here is article on the topic. This Tech Giant Accidentally Just Leaked Sensitive Info to ChatGPT - TheStreet

You will soon be signing very detailed contracts with any & all companies you do business with about the consequences of using AI with their systems/info/methods, etc

AI may be a violation of your E&O & possibly some privacy laws if you are loading your clients/prospects personal info into it. Many corporations(not just insurance carriers) are having to quickly come up with contracts/policies regarding AI such as Chat Gpt as employees & vendors are loading proprietary info, client lists, rating information to get Chat Gpt to interpret quickly.................only to discover use of Chat GPT is permanently putting it out there for anyone & everyone to have. I had heard that something like the algoritthm used by FICO score were accidentally put into Chat GPT. Here is article on the topic. This Tech Giant Accidentally Just Leaked Sensitive Info to ChatGPT - TheStreet

You will soon be signing very detailed contracts with any & all companies you do business with about the consequences of using AI with their systems/info/methods, etc
You turned my one sentence question into a two paragraph well laid out detailed explanation. Good job.

I have decided not to have you assassinated for altering my avatar in the other thread.

Back