Are There Any Good Lead Companies?

What line of insurance are you looking to sell?

Life Insurance, LTC & Annuities
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey I am in your area and was curious about prospectmatch in the past. I would like to speak with you regarding your experience. PM me if your open telling me.

I've had very little experience so far so there's lettle to talk about. About 40% are bogus leads. One guy had been dead for over a year. of the 5-6 I've actually talked to, most claim they did not request any information and the others are not interested.

I've got 30+ years in the business and know how to work a phone so these people are just victims as far as I'm concerned.

I also followed PM's prescribed process to the T and their webinar was about as helpful as a kidney stone. I sent an email f/u after the call about 10 days ago to request help and no one has called me.

So there you have my total experience.

Last edited:
So if new internet leads are not any good, why would old internet leads be any good? Is it just that you can buy a lot more since they cost much less?

One reason why some agents prefer the aged internet leads is because when you buy a shared real time lead you are paying a premium for a lead that is being sold to multiple agents the same day so the lead get bombarded pretty heavy with multiple calls that first week.

After that, the calls tend to drop off from agents, so when an agent calls on an aged lead in the weeks to follow the prospect is longer being bombarded with calls from 10 agents the same day.

Some agents feel, why pay top dollar for a real time lead that is going to be heavily beat up the day you buy it when you can buy the same lead much cheaper later when the calls have died down. You may have missed some of the people who bought already, but you miss a lot of those people also when you buy it as a real time lead because another agent got to them before you.

Since most agents move on after the first week or two, there are still a lot of people to sell insurance to who did not not buy from anyone yet.

I'm a newbie and found the forum while searching for insurance lead companies. I've wasted a small amount of money with ProspectMatch.com without much luck.

I've now searched through the "Insurance Leads" forum, which has thousands of posts, looking for evidence of one or more consistent lead generating companies and I can't find one. Here's the question: Does one exist? Thanks in advance for your help.

WARNING - Do NOT use Scott Nickason/Synergy Leads (located in Texas), he stole my money and didn't provide the leads he agreed to. He talks a great story, but its a bunch of lies! I have used a number of lead sources, but nothing great from any of them so far.....

Last edited:
I have tried a lot and I must say, be very careful. There are a lot of crap companies out there. Wasted a lot of money.

Still looking for a good solid way to get leads. But in reality I believe that of someone here has found a good source they aren't about to give it up. But hopefully someone out there has some good advice.

WARNING - Do NOT use Scott Nickason/Synergy Leads (located in Texas), he stole my money and didn't provide the leads he agreed to. He talks a great story, but its a bunch of lies! I have used a number of lead sources, but nothing great from any of them so far.....

Sorry about what happen to you, I know that it is hard to trust people these days... I know that you maybe skeptical of buying leads from, anyone now being that has happen to you... Have you thought about getting your own lead generating system... That is what I did, I am able to pull fresh leads from 6 different search engines, from anywhere in the US, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom... At anytime I need leads I just use my own lead generating system... I would post a link, so that you can see for yourself not able to at this time, but if you would like to PM I can give it to you... I hope that things work out for you with your leads deal... Thank for the information about this individual...

He is part of a MLM spam company, that uses a non-live autodialer to call residents.
That's how!

Last edited:
Not only are they called by the umpteen agents YOUR lead company will sell to, they are ALSO called by all the agents from the MULTIPLE websites they went to looking for a quote!!!!

Internet leads suck. Period exclamation point.

Back