Are There Any Spwl Guaranteed Issue Products Out There?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Title speaks for itself. Just curious if there's anything out there like this thanks

Every funeral Preneed insurance offers a single premium GI option for ages 0-100

Some of them allow agents to sell without a funeral home involved. NGL, Unity, FDLIC, ForeThought all have products any agent can sell.

They all work on the same principle. Amounts from $1,000 to $25,000. Face amount is slightly more than premium paid but increases each year. Commissions are a % of the face amount and based on age. Ages 51-75 usually pay the best. Face amount growth % can range from 2% simple to 4% compounding.

Funeral homes have all sold these for years. But they also sell the multi-pay version of it too.

I think GI SPWL is called an annuity. ;-)

Yes but suitability is an issue with these, and min premiums as well. I agree though sometimes they are the solution. Thanks newby I will look into that.

Yes but suitability is an issue with these, and min premiums as well. I agree though sometimes they are the solution. Thanks newby I will look into that.

You can write the settlers bronze plan on a single premium basis.. 15,000 DB is $11,366.70 age 65 female.. Return of premium plus 10% first two years. You are limited to 20% of your production with Settlers on the Bronze plan.

Back