Are there any life carriers who would accept weekly premium payments

I started out on a debit we sold weekly. The persistently. was bad. Take one week's premium to start it and a lot of times after that first premium they lapsed 30 days after the first week. We called them 5 weeks endowments plan.

Payment processing adds to the cost.

Give him these two options:
- You can pay annually.
or
- You can finance monthly.

You may want to find a company that takes a credit card for premiums and have him pay back his credit card every week.

Payment processing adds to the cost.

Give him these two options:
- You can pay annually.
or
- You can finance monthly.

You may want to find a company that takes a credit card for premiums and have him pay back his credit card every week.
Definitely going to look into that secondary payment method. It's a Millenial who just doesn't want to give in.

OK, this was a long time ago.

I have written quarterly. Picked up the first quarter. Then had them send in a third of that monthly. This was a long time ago so no idea if it would work now.

Unless it was an important client or referral I am not jumping through those hoops for that little comp and renewal. But back in the day I would write a frog and jump through the hoops that it took.

I wonder if credit card payments for life insurance have fees included in the same way small businesses don't like. Otherwise why the lack of acceptance.

Back