• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Are there Companies you can sign up with Directly ?

Tim Resnick

Super Genius
Hey Buds,

I'm seriously considering leaving my Company as New Management and Manager specifically and I do not jibe well. NOT TO MENTION the terms of marketing have completely changed.

QUESTION: Are there Medicare Sup and / or Med.Advantage companies i can sign up with Directly?

This is a continuation thread from General, ...but it was suggest to be 'Better Fit' in this forum.

Thanks for your constructive input...

:cool:

Hey Buds,

I'm seriously considering leaving my Company as New Management and Manager specifically and I do not jibe well. NOT TO MENTION the terms of marketing have completely changed.

QUESTION: Are there Medicare Sup and / or Med.Advantage companies i can sign up with Directly?

This is a continuation thread from General, ...but it was suggest to be 'Better Fit' in this forum.

Thanks for your constructive input...

:cool:

Just curious, why not use another FMO? You get no perks for going direct but you might with an FMO.

Just curious, why not use another FMO? You get no perks for going direct but you might with an FMO.
Hi Todd,

Quite Frankly, i'd feel better getting paid directly from the Company (without any ties) AND if an issue ever comes up, i don't have to grovel to part ways with an FMO.

Unless i am missing something ?

Hi Todd,

Quite Frankly, i'd feel better getting paid directly from the Company (without any ties) AND if an issue ever comes up, i don't have to grovel to part ways with an FMO.

Unless i am missing something ?
If you're independent and going through a FMO, you still get paid direct from the companies...unless you assign your commissions to the FMO(which is a no no).

You get paid directly from the insurance company with 99% of the marketing organizations you would partner with.

Go with an FMO...better go with a local agency affiliated with all the carriers.. You'll get many many more perks than dealing with the companies direct.

Never ever assigned your commissions to an FMO or local agency... never never never

Thanks Friends,

NOW... is there a 'Release Clause' that i should be looking for WHEN i want to leave ?

?

Yes. Get a signed release agreement before you contract with a FMO.
More important than that, only go through one that actively promotes that they release and has a long history of releasing agents.

Todd King that has responded to you OP in this thread is one of those.

A pre-signed release is not worth much. Many companies want their own specific form and change them up plus the IMO can cancel it with a phone call. Just make sure you are dealing with an honest one to start with.

Back